-52-

Locker rooms^

Danielle had gripped my arm and led us both into the locker rooms. She checked if anybody was in here, and she locked the door carefully behind her.

"Danielle, tell me what the hell is going on..." I said, as I try to level my trembling voice. I was just so upset I couldn't even yell or shout or scream. What was the point? I was so fucking pissed off, though, "is the baby even Vic's?"

Her mouth twisted into an evil smirk, and she crossed her arms, shifting her weight to one leg, "no, not really."

I threw my jacket to the ground, and sat on a bench. If the baby wasn't Vic's, then our whole entire breakup happened for no reason. If that baby wasn't his, then I got mad at Vic for nothing and it was all my fault, "what do you mean 'not really?' "

She laughed, "Kellin, Kellin, Kellin..so gullible. You know, I knew something like this would happen," Danielle sighed, as she opened her locker.

I rolled my eyes out of anger, "so it is true. It's not Vic's." I spat, "you're so..-"

"Bitchy?" She giggled, "oh sweetie, I know. You see, I'm going to breakup with Dave-the baby's real father- and get back with Vic. And you aren't going to stop me."

I scoffed, "oh try me."

She then sarcastically laughs at me, and then she pulled out her phone. What the fuck is she doing? About a minute later, she pulled up a few pictures on her phone and that's when I shrieked,

 What the fuck is she doing? About a minute later, she pulled up a few pictures on her phone and that's when I shrieked,

She sighed, "that's you with Alan Ashby.." She then scrolled again,

"That's you with Garret Wayland

"That's you with Garret Wayland.."

She then made a gagging noise, "oh, and that's the picture Patricia's putting in the yearbook of you on the camping field trip with the father of my baby

She then made a gagging noise, "oh, and that's the picture Patricia's putting in the yearbook of you on the camping field trip with the father of my baby." She said, smiling to me at the end.

"You're so insane!"

"Mm, the best people are."

I was so mortified, I screamed, "y-y-you can't do this! How'd you get these pictures?! I told Garret and Alan's friend to DELETE THEM!" I shouted, as I stomped my foot and crossed my arms. I was completely upset.

She laughed out loud, "Oh dear, who do you think took the pictures? Oh well. Anyways, if you even think to tell Vic about what you saw on my phone? I won't hesitate to send each and every one of these pictures to him-" she paused, "except the last one. It's kind of depressing, because his heart will be so, so broken." She pouted, but then she laughed, unlocking the door, "toodles!" She said to me, and left.