-73-

Jaime's room^

Vic

I threw the football up at the ceiling, and then caught it, "damn, what should I do to get him back?" I asked Jaime and Oliver.

Jaime lifted a weight, "just bust a rap."

Oliver then chuckled, "yeah, that'll totally woo Kellin over." He said sarcastically, "aye yo mate, did you know that water is also wet?"

I laughed at his sarcasm, "nah guys, I want to hear this one. Jaime what's the 'rap' you had in mind?"

Jaime then set down his weight, "You remind me of my bimmer. A lot of trunk space, the perfect two seater. You got a lot of drive I'm trying to keep up. But it's not a lot of miles on ya meter. You remind me of my bimmer, so let me start it up, and smash."

"Yo!" Oliver shouted, giving Jaime a high five, "that shit was fire!"

I laughed, "I am not saying that to Kellin, he's not a bimmer. He's more than some car..it's gotta be special, man..." I trailed off, "I really fucked up."

Jaime then picked up the weight again, and he sighed, "well I'm gonna say that to Brittany tomorrow at the Carnival."

Oliver flipped through the playboy magazine, "damn. Hayley's been mad at me cause' she thinks I check out 'other girls' "

I rolled my eyes at him, and throw the football in the air again, "yo, you guys aren't helping.."

Jaime then put dropped the weight, "oh shit, I think I might know how you can get Kellin back.." He mumbled, "but it's risky..we're gonna have to keep secrets from him and tell some of his friends. We're gonna need girls."

I then stopped throwing the football and pulled my knees up to my chest, "sign me the fuck up." I just wanted him back.