-50-

Kellin's outfit^

Kellin's outfit^

Lunchroom^

"You need to be an adult about this situation," Hayley told be directly, "you have every reason to be mad at Vic but he can't really help the situation that he's somehow is now apart of. Obviously a baby wasn't expected. You need to get over the fact that it's his and Danielle's, and talk to him."

What Hayley said was the right thing, but I didn't want to do the right thing. I wanted us to be together again and I wanted all tis drama to go away, "okay I see what you're saying, Hayley but I don't know. I really want to get back with him again but I can't I told him I didn't love him anymore-"

Halsey had choked on her burrito, cutting me off. She then spit it into her napkin, "you did not tell him that."

I face-palmed myself, "I did.."

"Well he hasn't called or texted you, maybe he believes you."

I groaned, "I know! But I don't want to..just ugh.." I mumbled.

"I know!" Melissa exclaimed, "let's go eat Taco Bell!"

I glared at her, "I can't eat Taco Bell right now, Melissa!"

Hayley looked at me, "Kellin calm down-"

"No." I said stubbornly, taking a bite of my salad.

The bell then rang, "talk to him." Halsey said to me.

~~~time skip~~~

Patricia sighed, "okay so the camping field trip happened, and today it's a new month

Patricia sighed, "okay so the camping field trip happened, and today it's a new month. Are we all still in for the carnival-themed dance?" Everyone agreed with her. She talked to us about how it was going to be most-likely three weeks from now and so how we needed to set-up already. When she then told us that we should start splitting up into partners, I panicked.

I looked for Vic across the room, and when my eyes landed on him, I saw that he was already looking at me. I started walking over there, but he then got up and went over to Patricia leaning over her shoulder. He chuckled, "yo Patricia, can I have a new partner?" I heard him ask.