-25-

Campsite^

It took forever to get to the forest where we were going to be camping at. I shook Hayley awake as I got out of the bus. It was so pretty here, and the air smelled so fresh,

 It was so pretty here, and the air smelled so fresh,

"Wow.." I cooed, gazing up at the beautiful trees.

"I know, right.." Hayley's yawned, "this is so nice." I unloaded my backpack from the bus and the two teacher administrators told us the rules and guidelines. We basically just couldn't wander off and we were to stay with our partners at all times. I set up my tent with Hayley and we giggled and laughed. They said since us and our partners were sharing tents that only one of us had to set one up. And I figured Vic was off somewhere messing around so I just set it up myself. It was a great time to spend with Hayley just alone, though. I loved her sarcastic humor and her attitude. Soon, they called us back to all meet up at where the bus was, since they were checking to see if we were all here. Since I was still fixing up my tent, I told Hayley to leave and go see what it was. She didn't want to, but I hauled her away and told her that it was fine. Soon, I was just alone. I was squatting down, and I finished the last part on fixing up the tent, and I stood up, "perfect.." I whispered, staring at the tent.

"Are you talking about me?" And instantly i knew who it was. I turned,

 I turned,

Vic. It was him. I rolled my eyes in fake disgust, "more like me." I coyly even though I was lying.

He was sitting on this log, when did he get there? Vic bit his lip and smirked, "so are you gonna keep building our tent? Cause I can watch you work like this in those tight shorts all day."

I blushed, and I hid my smile.

He got up from the log, walking over me, and he pulled me closer to him, "are you embarrassed, Kitten?"

His nose brushed against my cheek, as he tilted his head and leaned into this kiss. His lips were dominating my mouth, and he stroked my hair, pulling back a little, "so I see you aren't mad at me anymore..."

I sighed, letting go of him, "we need to get back to the meetup."

Vic nodded, and looked over to the woods, "yeah, yeah. I know my way around."

"You've been here before?" I questioned, my eyes widened.

"What? Ha, no. But I can sense my way around."

I tilted my head, and pointed somewhere, "Hayley went that way."

"Well we should go that way," he says, pointing right.

I put my hands on my hips, "uh, no. Hayley went that way." I said, pointing left.

He then held my hand, taking off his sunglasses, his eyes flickered to my lips, "is Hayley
your boyfriend?"

I bit my lip, with my hands against his chest, "Atleast she isn't horny 24/7."

He then kisses my cheek, "I can't help it that you're so fuckable."

I laughed, "what and ever.." I said, "fine; okay we'll go your way."