-78-

Kellin's bathing suit^

the hotel's Indoor swimming pool^

Sitting by the pool was nice, especially when it was indoors and there wasn't an annoying sun to burn your skin. I hated the sun, so the idea that the pool was inside was a life-saver.

"We should go up to the hotel and see a movie later." Said Melanie, and then she paused, pulling down her sunglasses with a smile, "oh, and here comes your boyfriend."

Before I could do anything or react, I felt hands around my eyes, "sup, Kitty."

I then put my hands over his and smiled, "kitty? Hm..that's new."

He then took his hands off of my face and I looked up at him. "What?" I giggled.

He shook his head with a faint-like smile, "nothing, you're just beautiful."

Sdfjvdsgmkkmnljbvv.

^that's how my heart went when he told me this. I then got up from sitting at the pool chair and I held his hand, as we walked along the perimeter of the water. "Having fun so far?" Vic asked me.

I nodded, but then I frowned, "well actually I thought I was until this bitch stole my shirt in American Apparel." I seethed, remembering how horrible that guy treated me.

I heard Vic snicker, "why do you always attract the bitches?"

"Why do you always attract other girls?"

Vic then gave me a look, before holding my waist and picking me up. "Oh!" I gasped, when we started running somewhere. I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist and I laughed so hard I was pretty sure I felt a six-pac coming on, "w-where are we going?"

Vic didn't say anything, before putting me down and I saw where we were. It was a jacuzzi, I looked at him confusingly. He then smirked, "you're supposed to be having fun, right now you're frowning.." He mumbled, as he kissed my lips.

"Well I really wanted that shirt.."

Vic then threw his shirt off, revealing his bare chest, and then he'd gotten in the jacuzzi and started laughing, "stop being a baby and just get in here."

I rolled my eyes in fake anger, "wow you just called me a baby? I'm leaving." I said, as I pretended to walk backwards.

Vic then put a hand over his forehead dramatically, "oh whatever shall I do?"

I bit my lip, trying to hide my smile, "you're stupid.." I laughed.

He then shrugged nonchalantly, "fine," he said. And I was going to actually say that I was kidding until I felt a wave of hot water hit my skin and some got in my hair.

I shrieked, "Vic Fuentes you are going to freaking get it!"

He then swam backwards in the bubble-filled jacuzzi with s cocky smile, "yeah, right."

I wasn't angry at him, but I was going to get Vic back for getting my hair wet. I plaster a fake grin on my face, as I got into the Jacuzzi, the water was so warm and the bubbles where everywhere. When Vic splashed me again, I giggled and splashed him back, "asshole."

He then swam over to me, and he picked me up, to where I was facing him, "you know you like it." He said, as he held my chin up. I was choked up on my words, and I blushed deeply when he started to kiss my ear and started stroking my hip.
I sighed, closing my eyes slightly, "that feels s-so nice.."

He smiled into the next kiss, "I love you, Kellin." He spoke, pulling away, "and I mean it, too."

Just as I was about to respond to Vic, someone had gasped loudly. When I turned my head, it was now my time to gasp, "Kellin?" I asked in shock.

The boy with the pink hair scoffed, "Kellin."

Vic looked at me strangely, ".. Babe, you two know each other?"

I glared at that Kellin guy, "he's the one who stole my shirt-"

"It was mine first."he stated, and then he rolled his eyes and put in some white sunglasses, "ugh. People like you are a waste of my time." He said, walking away.

I then shook my head, and I was about to go back and charge at him when Vic held me back, "Kellin, calm down-"

"No! I will not calm down he got the pink crop-top in the American apparel shopping window that I wanted it's not freaking fair!"

He chuckled, "you're being a baby. C'mom it's just s shirt-"

I stared at him in shock, "it's not a shirt, Vic. It's a crop-top." I snapped, how could he not know these things?!

Vic rolled his eyes and sighed, as he sat down in the jacuzzi and pulled me to sit on his lap, "okay well that guy was pretty snobbish anyways so who cares?" He kissed my shoulder.

"I care.." I muttered lowly.

"What?"

I shook my head, "nothing, nothing."

Vic started laughing, "you're so passive-aggressive it's cute."

I then looked up at him, but I saw that he was already looking at me, "you always know what to say.." I spoke, looking at my feet in the water. I admired my black nails, it was actually a really good color for me and I started to wear it more often.

Vic held me tighter, "I try, just for you." He said sarcastically, but then he paused, "no but really the things you get upset over-"

"What?" I snapped, "what things do I get upset over?"

Vic held in his laughter, "Kellin you're doing it again.." He trailed off, pressing his lips to the back of my neck.

I then looked away from him, I didn't want to see his smirk, I could feel it, "stop being hot."I crossed my arms.

"Stop being cute."