-66-

didn't have a side pic again okay shoot me lol but this is my favorite song by the band Modern Baseball^

There was an icepack to Alan's cheek, and he whimpered, when I gently took it off, and put a bandage to his jaw, "i'm sorry, again." I mumbled, as I set another icepack to the side of his face.

"Why was he so mad?" Alan asked, as he laid back on the bed, when he turned his head to me he groaned, "ow."

I sighed deeply, "he..he uh, saw the picture of us.." I spoke, and then I wiped a tear away from my eye, "and um, he told me that we were basically over." I ran my fingers through Alan's orange hair, "but hey, don't worry about it-"

Alan sat up, "maybe he was just really upset? I mean, didn't you guys break up before?"

I shook my head, remembering the fierceness in his eyes when I begged for him to come back, "dude, he's..no..we're done for." I said hopelessly, "we had a good run, though."

"I'm so sorry Kellin..this is all my fault! If I was never drunk that one night this wouldn't have happened and-"

I stopped Alan from speaking, and held his hand, "Alan, it's totally fine. I was upset with Vic for no reason that night, I realize that now. I've realized that even if the baby actually was Vic's, i'd have to get over it and be an adult, you know?"

"But we're literally eighteen!" he exclaimed, "we shouldn't be worried about babies right now. I know i'm not."

"You think I am?" I snapped, "Vic didn't even believe me when I told him, he was just so mad and he said he didn't know who to believe."

Alan shrugged, "well then that means you need proof."

"Of what?"

Alan shook his head, " I have an idea."

Filler.