-28-

Long story short, Vic was actually right all along. Hayley had taken a shortcut and arrived here quicker, while Vic took the long way. He told me he knew about both ways but if he knew..then why'd he take the long way? We were all sitting around the campfire just hanging out. I was a nice time to wind down and relax. I told Hayley what happened and she said that it was an exuse for Vic to be around me more, but I told her I highly doubted that.
Suddenly, I'd gotten a snapchat from Halsey.

And then another one

Kells💕 is typing...
Kells💕: hahah omg miss you guys !

"Who are you texting?" Asked Hayley, as she took a bite of her marshmallow.

I laughed, "did you get Halsey's snapchats?"

"Oh, yeah! It's crazy it's been a few hours and I miss them already.."

I nodded, "same oh my god.."

Hayley then swallowed her marshmallow and nudged me, "so..what's happened?" She had a twisted smile on her face and that's when I knew what she was talking about.

I laughed out loud, "nothing happened. And nothing is going to happen."

She pouted, "I wish he would come out of the closet already. I don't like seeing you so upset. Usually when you date boys you flaunt them all over your social medias.."

"Yeah, I know..but Vic isn't just a toy, you know? I have..I have some intense feelings for him believe it or not."

"He doesn't show it."

"I know..." I mumbled, "with Josh, it was like we were just faking it for popularity, but now I'm with Vic it's like so much more than that..I can't explain it." Hayley nodded at me, and we eventually stopped talking about it.

Someone then tapped my shoulder.