-75-

Kellin

The crowd cheered at us as we finished Halsey's song. I was feeling a mix of emotions on the stage. I didn't know where our relationship stood, but I did know that when I saw him smile out to the crowd,

 I didn't know where our relationship stood, but I did know that when I saw him smile out to the crowd,

(Imagine a him wearing a sweater :p)

It made my heart flutter into a thousand pieces. Vic then held up our joined hands, and he kissed them.

I giggled, when he pulled me from the crowd and sort of where backstage was. I couldn't belive he did this for me, I felt so special. I remember Vuc once saying that he'd never wear a skirt and his entire wardrobe was just black gray and white so he had to get help from somebody. When we got backstage, he then threw off his sweater, and pointed to his shirt,

"Is this pastel enough?" He asked, and then he pushed me to a wall, and kissed on my neck, but then he tickled my side

"V-Vic," I laughed, "st-op," I chuckled some more, when he tickled my thighs. I looked up at him, the eyeliner making his brown eyes pop out more.

I narrowed my eyes, bopping his nose, "You couldn't have put that on all by yourself."

He grinned, looking my lips, "and those pants clearly aren't yours and you clearly didn't buy them."

I couldn't help but laugh some more. Vic was actually wearing a skirt and he took the flower crown he gave me on stage, and stole it again, this wasn't a dream. I then wrapped my arms around his neck, and he held my hips, as I jumped on him. "Did you plan all this?" I asked him softly.

He shook his head, "I wanted to sing with you but I didn't expect you to look so sexy." He said to me, as he held my hips tighter.

I bit my bottom lip, as my eyes went dark, "you're so cute with your skirt.." I teased him. But suddenly, I felt something poke me. As I looked down, I saw his boner poking out from the white skirt.

He threw his head back and rolled his eyes, "fuuck, I can't hide it with this thin material.."

"Aw," I spoke kissing his cheek, " hashtag 'bigdickthings'" I mocked him.

He tilted his head, and he pressed himself against me, "you know you love it," he whispered into my ear.

I stick my tongue out at him, hiding my blush, "oh what and ever..and Vic you never did tell me you could sing. Your voice is porn." I pointed out.

He chuckled, "I planned to sing another song to you, actually. I brought my guitar with me, want to hear?" He asked.

I nodded my head and smiled as he went over and behind somethings, just to retrieve the guitar. Soon, he found it and sat on a stool in front of the red
curtain. He brought the microphone up to his mouth as he started to sing,

(Sorry imagine a pastel Vic^)

When he was done playing that song, there were stray tears forming in my eyes. He looked up at me, "Kellin I'm so sorry for not believing you this whole entire time. She was just manipulating me to get she wants..I am so sorry for hurting you..for saying all those things to you. Kellin I love you so much and life without you is so stale and boring and I hate it..I couldn't express my words any better than writing it in a song." Vic then walked over to me, and got on both knees, "take me back, please?"

I kneeled down at him and giggled, "your skirt is going to get dirty.." I mumbled.

He grinned, "to hell with the skirt, I just want you.." He whined.

I stroked his hair out of his face, "do you?"

He nodded, "more than anything."

I then kneel down, and bringing his face to mine, "then you have me."