-33-

I need holy water.

I yawned, as the morning light hit me. I opened my eyes, and I was going  to rub them, but someone had ahold of my hand.

"Stop, stop..you're making me mess up." Vic spoke to me. Looking up, I saw that it was him shirtless, with black nail polish in his left hand, and the brush in another.

I yawned and covered my mouth with the hand Vic wasn't using. I saw that he's painted that one, too, "Are you painting my nails?" I giggled.

He was so focused, "I saw the nail polish slip out your bag and I wanted to surprise you." He chuckled, narrowing his eyes at my nails and going over it again, "and..done." He spoke. The colorful sunlight had hit my hand, and I looked at it right in front of me against the white covers. They were mixed, I had white and Vic had black..but after last night we shared both. I smiled down at my hand,

 I smiled down at my hand,

"Vic that's so pretty.." I spoke, and I turned to him and grinned, giving him a light hug because I had to fan my nails, "thanks so much Mr. Hotstuff."

He laughed, "Mr. Hotstuff?"

I pulled the cover tight up to me, "well you call me kitten. I'm calling you Hotstuff. Because it's true." I pointed out.

He smirked, laying down in the covers with me. He then pulled me on top of him, as he kissed my shoulder,

 He then pulled me on top of him, as he kissed my shoulder,

"You were so great last night I swear." Vic spoke.

I was flustered, "you too. I mean you were..you have a really big dick." I blurted out, I then cringed, "n-no..I'm sorry I mean-"

"I agree. It's pretty big." He said nonchalantly, "were you expecting less?"

I bit my lip, looking up at him, "well it's sort of what I'm used to," I said, pointing down at my own. I felt him suddenly grow underneath me.

"Sorry, I didn't mean that.." He laughed, "you just turn me on so much."

Well Vic certainly was honest.

I untangled myself from him and kissed his nose, pulling the covers up to my chest. I slipped on my pajamas up under and grabbed my bag, "I'm going to go shower and change while you take care of your problem." I smiled at him.

"Or..you can help?"

I chuckled, unzipping the tent, "nope. I'm too sore." I spoke, and left.