Stupid Woman

The door slams open, making a loud echo into the kitchen, where Jessica sat.

"You stupid women!" Robert walks into the kitchen throwing a beer bottle Jessica's way.

"What did you do to my car you worthless shit?" Robert walks closer to Jessica, and grabs her elbow. He forcefully turns her around, then pushes her out of the chair. She lays on the ground, covering her face, then crying.

"Answer me! I know you aren't death." Robert kicks her stomach.

"I was- I was backing out, and hit a fence." Jessica says qucik and quite.

"Speak up!"

"I hit a fence." Jessica's voice cracks and she cries louder. Robert then spits in her face, and yells for her to get up. She slowly gets up.

Robert grabs Jessica, screaming loudly. Jessica is motionless, and scared.

"You stupid, stupid, stupid whore. I don't know why I married a fat women like you." Robert holds her tight, not letting go.

"I guess you made a bad choice then." Jessica says, closing her eyes.

"What did you just say to me?" Robert tugs Jessica closer, then shoving her into the fridge.

"How do you like that huh? You treat me with respect. I am your husband, your childrens father. Don't you talk to me like that.!" Robert walks towards Jessica, she hides in a ball scared he will touch her again. He didn't. Robert opens the fridge pushing Jessica away, to grab another beer.

"Get out of my site you whore." Jessica stands up, with blood running down her body. She slowly limps away into her room, where she would then take a shower.

**

Jessica laid in the tub, looking at her reflection through the silver nobs. She cried silently, hoping Robert left again to go see one of his whores. Jessica checked her phone to make sure her sons hadn't called.

The door slowly opens, Jessica stares at the wall, not looking to see who it was.

The sound of loud sniffels ring closer and closer to Jessica's ears.

She begins to cry soflty, as Robert walks in, crying, and kneeling down to Jessica.

"I am so sorry baby. I didn't mean it. It won't happen again. Let me make it up to you." Robert sits down next to the tub, where Jessica did not move, or look at him.

"You stink of Bud Light." She scuffs.

"I know, I am sorry baby. Please forgive me, I love you so much." He cries even louder, looking at her. He slowly reaches in the tub, grabing Jessica's boob. She cries even more, shoving away his hand.

"No, Stop. I don't want you touching me. Leave!" Jessica screams, splashing him with soapy water. Robert stands up, with an angry face. She refuses to look at him.