Happy

After the reception at the hotel, Danny and Jessica got on a plane to Bora Bora for their honeymoon. The kids stayed with Dorthy and were taking a plane home the next day with her.
Danny and Jessica slept on the plane, when they arrived it was already day time and they had so much energy, to do everything.

Jessica and Danny checked in and grabbed their luggage. Jessica and Danny sat in the elevator staring at each other.
"Whatcha thinking about baby?" Danny says scotching closer to Jessica.
"You, inside me." She says not looking at him.
"Mhm, I like that."
When the elevator door opens Jessica gives him a smirk and walks in front of Danny.

When they enter the hotel room it was decorated with roses and candles. Jessica gasped turning around and kissing Danny. Danny out down the bags, than put the do not disturb sign on the door. After closing the door he looks at Jessica and picks her up. Jessica wraps her legs around him and they make their way to the bed.
Danny started off by kissing Jessica. He than slowly took of her short blue dress admiring her body. He touched her and Jessica smiled.
Jessica laid down while Danny played with her panty line. He teased Jessica with his touch. Jessica softly moaned, Danny went slow.
He put his hands underneath her, than rested his head on her lower body, kissing her. Jessica grasped her boobs moaning as Danny took off her thong.
He started to move up her body, kissing every inch. Jessica giggled as he came close to her face. One hand cupped her cheek as the other was still inside her.
"I want you.
I want you inside me." Jessica whispered as she caressed Danny's soft black hair.
"You are so beautiful." He said kissing her neck.
Danny and Jessica switched positions. Jessica slowly took of his pants and smiles at him. Jessica got on top guiding Danny inside of her. Jessica let out a loud moan as he was finally inside of her. Than they started. Danny hand his hands on Jessica's hips. Jessica leaned on top of him with her breast near his face. She grasped onto the bed sheets.
"You are amazing baby." He says slowly reaching his hands lower and lower. Once Jessica had reached her climax she let out a deep breath and smiled kissing Danny.
They switched positions.
Danny began to go faster, Jessica's body moved quicker and quicker and Danny pinned down her arms. Jessica moved her head back and forth with no control.
"Fuck me" She let out.

Jessica and Danny went into the hot tub that was in their room. Jessica rested her head on Danny's chest.
"You were great honey." Danny says kissing her forehead. Jessica looks up.
"Don't worry, there is more to come." Jessica bites her lip.
"Isn't it crazy, we are husband and wife." Danny says.
"I love it." Jessica giggles.

**
Danny and Jessica sleep in the next Morning. Once they wake up Jessica and Danny eat breakfast in bed enjoying the beautiful view.
"Look, Matt just texted me asking how things were." Jessica says looking at her phone.
Jessica snapped a picture of the view from her room and sent to Matthew.
"Haha, our feet got in the picture."
"Oh well." Jessica giggles throwing her phone onto the other side of the bed.

After breakfast Danny and Jessica went outside and soaked in the sun. Jessica was so happy, she never thought she would be this happy again. Being with Danny gave her a feeling that no one could understand but him. It was like he understood her body and her feelings, treating her right.

For the next few days Jessica and Danny were either making love, swimming, or going on fun adventures. They rarely ever touched their phones.

On one of their last nights Danny surprised Jessica with a beach dinner. A small table was set up on the sand with a white table cloth and a bright table. The table was for two.

Jessica was in ah.

"After you Mrs. Huston." Danny says pulling out he chair. Jessica nods her head than sits down.
"This is incredible Danny. Thank you for such an amazing trip. I don't want to go back home."
"Me neither, but dang Jess you were amazing every time." Danny smirks at her reaching his hand out.
Jessica smiles rubbing his hand.
"When we get home, we will walk into our home married. We will go to work married. I love the word married... don't you?" Jessica laughs
"The kids will be happy to see us. They are so happy."
"We are all happy."
"Jess, I am the luckiest guy. I have a beautiful daughter, two awesome step sons, and a beautiful partner."
"Together at last." Jessica giggles
"What was your favorite part of the trip, adventure wise?" Danny ask
"Oh gosh, for sure jumping off the dock into the water. Well watching jump off a first was funny. How about you?"
"Listen, I didn't mean to belly flop. *laughs*
Mine was the jet skis, damn do I love those things."
Jessica laughs
"Danny, thank you."
"For what?"
"Everything."

❌❌❌READ PLEASE❌❌❌

I can't sleep so I am on an updating rage. Comment what you would like me to update next-
Away From You
There Can Only Be One
Separate Ways
👑Comment👑
And also what would you like to see for the future of Danny and Jessica, I have ideas, but idk😏👼🏻