Kisses For My Baby Girl

24 weeks pregnant-

Danny and Jessica got everything ready for their small weekend vacation. Jessica finished up all of the Christmas shopping before they left. Jessica and Danny were leaving on a Thursday and coming back on Tuesday. When they got back it would be a week until Christmas and a few days until Matthew came home. Jessica was happy to be able to leave Colorado for a while and have a break, before the baby came.

"Are you excited?" Danny says rubbing Jessica's feet.

"I can't wait." She smiles

"We can have so much fun." Danny slides up Jessica's body and rubs her legs while kissing her.

"Keep it in your pants Mr."

"Yes ma'am." Danny chuckles.

"I feel bad leaving the kids, but they will have fun with my mom. Right?"

"Yea! Besides this is a no kids trip. That's why we call it "babymoon"."

"I don't know why Danny, but you are really turning me on." Jessica giggles as Danny rubs her legs.

"Mhm. I like that. I am guessing you are at that point in your pregnancy?"

"I am a sex machine when I am pregnant. Just wait until the last few weeks." Jessica laughs covering her face.

"You bad girl."

**

"I wish I could go with you guys!" Emily pouts as Jessica and Danny get ready to leave for the airport.

"Mommy and I will be home soon. You two be good for grandma."

"What if you have the baby and we can't meet her!"

"I won't have the baby." Jessica leans over and kisses the kids.

"You two have a good time, have a nice flight." Dorthy says hugging them.

"Thanks mom." Jessica kisses her.

"Bye guys!" Danny says with a smile putting his hand on Jessica's back.
**
Jessica and Danny leave for the airport and board their plane.

"Danny, can you move? I have to use the restroom again."

"Again? You just went 20 minutes ago."

"I have to go again. Do you have a baby bouncing on your blater I don't think so."

**

When their plane lands Jessica and Danny rent a car for the weekend and drive to their hotel.

When they get to their room the look outside their window to see the beautiful beach.

"Look how amazing!" Jessica says opening the window.

"I know, sucks it isn't as beautiful as you." Danny says coming behind Jessica and wrapping his hands around her.

"Oh stop."

"Never!" Danny starts kissing her neck and grabs her ass.

"Danny." Jessica whispers turning around.

She places her hands on his chest and begins unbuttoning his shorts.

"Oh!" Danny says looking down at Jessica.

Jessica gets on her knees and Danny softly moans holding the top of her head.

Once Danny was hard they moved to the bed. Jessica laid on the bed and Danny got on top of her slowly sliding of her clothes. He rubbed her belly then leaned down kissing her face. He went from her neck to her breast. He unclipped her bra and sucked on her. He kissed down her stomach to her vagina. He teased her until he put his finger inside of her.

Jessica moaned softly and played with Danny's hair.

Danny rubbed Jessica's legs as he played with her. Jessica reached her climax. Danny sat up and put her legs up. She wrapped her legs around Danny as he slowly entered her. Danny separated her legs and looked down at her, naked.

"My beautiful wife."

Jessica moaned loudly bitting her lip.

"You're so good Danny, go faster."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't, just fuck me harder." She says grabbing onto the sheets.

Danny goes faster.

**
Danny and Jessica lay naked in the bed. Jessica rested her head on Danny's chest as he rubbed her back.

"Whoa, did you feel that?" Danny says

"Yea, that's the baby kicking." Jessica giggles

"She just kicked me!"

Danny and Jessica sit up. She rest her body on his as they poke her belly and feel the baby kick.

"I just want her to come." Danny says

"I am scared..."

"Why?"

"It's been 10 years since I've given birth."

"You'll do great. I know it."

"Thank you."

**

Over the weekend they spent lots of their time at the beach and site seeing. They had so much fun just the two of them. It felt nice for Jessica to finally get away and have Danny to herself.

On their last day Jessica and Danny took a walk on the beach.

They held hands, Jessica had one hand on her belly.

"So, I think I have a name for her." Jessica says

"What name is that?"

"Marlowe Mae. And we can call her Lowie." Jessica stops and looks at Danny.

"Marlowe? I love it!" Danny says with a smile:

"You like it! Yay!" Jessica smiles giving Danny a kiss.

"Of course. It's so cute and adorable, vey unique too."

Danny gets on his knees and kisses Jessica's belly.

"One kiss for my baby girl." He says

Jessica giggles

"Hey little Marlowe. Mommy and I can't wait to meet you. I can already tell you are going to be a rambunctious little one."

Jessica and Danny sit in the sand and talk, soaking in the sun.

"Danny, I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Yea?"

"What if you adopted Brandon."

Danny looked at Jessica.

"Like changed his last name to Huston? Adopted him as my own?"

"Yes. You've just been such a great father figure to him. He calls you dad, he looks up to you, he loves you. It's just a thought that came into mind."

"I would really like to do that, but will Robert allow it?"

"I'm not sure. I would have to see Robert." Jessica rolls her eyes.

"Why don't we talk to Brandon and see, I really like the idea."

"Good." Jessica smiles.