Anniversary

Everything was official, Danny had finally adopted Brandon and he was legally his son. The process was a lot easier than expected. Having Roberts approval made it all much easier. Brandon's name was changed to Huston. De Niro was behind him.

//-//

Jessica and Danny's Wedding Anniversary-

It had been one year since Jessica and Danny said 'I do'. Jessica and Danny had 'planned' to just go out for a small dinner. Jessica didn't want to do too much because she didn't want to leave Marlowe for too long.

"Happy Anniversary, Honey." Jessica says waking up Danny

"Happy anniversary! It's been a year already?" He smiles

"Yes, sir. And it's been one of the best years of my life." She giggles

Danny leans in to kiss Jessica passionately. Then he stops when he hears baby coo's.

They both look down and see Marlowe sleeping peacefully in between the two of them.

"Ha! How'd little girl get here?" Danny asks curiously

"I was up with her all last night and she was just so sad when I left her all alone."

"Jessica, co-sleeping has its benefits... but it also has its downsides!"

"It's the last time... I promise." She giggles

//-//

To take some of the load of Jessica, Danny took over the morning tasks so she could feed Marlowe and catch up on some sleep.

Danny cooked a big breakfast for all the kids.

"Mmmm, smells good!" Matthew says coming into the kitchen.

"You're making breakfast?" Emily says sitting in her chair.

"Well, since it is your mother and I's anniversary and she was up all night with the baby I thought I'd start off the day by helping out since I don't work today."

"Oh yeah, happy anniversary!" Matthew says sitting down

"Happy anniversary." Brandon says

"Thanks guys. I have a special night planned for your mother tonight. Matthew, you'll still be able to watch the kids and Marlowe for a few hours tonight, correct?"

"Yeah, how will she eat though?"

"Your mother will pump."

"Eww! Not at the table daddy!" Emily says plugging her ears.

The boys laugh at her.

"Oh, I'm sorry princess." Danny chuckles

//-//

"Remember, Matthew... milk is in the fridge. Put it in a bottle and let it sit in warm water. Do not microwave the bottle! Make sure you test it first. Don't screw off!" Jessica says sternly

Her and Danny were getting ready to leave the house for a bit. Jessica had never left the baby alone with Matthew, she was a bit nervous.

"And if you are too overwhelmed or em and Brandon are being bad, just call us." Danny says

"I think we'll all be okay. I mean how hard can this be?"

Jessica laughs then kisses Matthew on the cheek. "Good luck." She smiles

"Babysitting for the night will be the perfect birth control!" Danny says taking Jessica's hand.

"We love you! Be good and take care of my babies!"