Grounded

19 weeks-

Jessica and Matthew talked more and put their differences aside. Matt was getting help and seeing a therapist weekly. He still wasn't sure if he was coming for thanksgiving with football and school.

Jessica hadn't seen family and friends for a while, she had so much going on. Jessica was planning on going out to lunch with her mom, sisters, and Sarah to reveal the news.

Jessica was 19 weeks pregnant, the baby was 6 inches, 8.5 ounces, and the size of mango. The baby was growing quickly and it was harder to hide the pregnancy. Jessica still had intense morning sickness and a bunch of emotions.

**

"Brandon, give me back my pencil!" Emily yells running around the house.

"Haha, you can't catch me." Brandon says.

Jessica sits up from laying down on the couch and rolls her eyes.

"Stop it you two! What's going on?"

The kids ignore her and continue to argue. Jessica holds her head and huffs.

"That's enough!" Jessica yells. The house goes quite and they stop.

"Brandon, give Emily back her pencil. I have had enough of you two fighting."

Over the last couple of weeks Brandon and Emily were always arguing and tricking each other. It got to the point were Jessica and Danny had to separate them for the night.

"Brandon keeps taking my stuff!" Emily pouts looking at Jessica.

"Not true, she broke my lego."

"No I didn't, it was an accident!"

Jessica fell back onto the sofa and covered her face as the kids argued.

"That's it, you are both grounded! Until you can learn to get along you both sit in your rooms. Bring down your TV remotes, and iPods.

You aren't aloud to leave your room unless you have to use to restroom, get water, or come down for dinner. Do I make myself clear?" Jessica said sternly.

The kids both pout and let out huffs.

"Now!" Jessica says pointing to the stairs.

The kids both run up to their rooms and slam the doors leaving their things outside the doors.

**

"Hey babe, I am home." Danny says walking into the house. He looks around and hears nothing.

"Where are the little monsters?"

"Grounded."

"What? Why?"

"This arguing needs to stop! I don't know what's gotten into them. They were screaming and yelling at each other and it's getting out of hand."

"Maybe I will have a talk with them. Sorry you had to go through that today." Danny kisses her

"Don't say sorry. I got peace and quite for two hours." Jessica laughs grabbing her purse.

"Are you heading out to lunch now?" Danny says with a sad face.

"Yes, but I will be home before your break is over." Jessica smiles and runs her finger down his cheek.

"Okay. Enjoy yourself!"

"I will, today's the big reveal!" Jessica says walking out the door.

**
Jessica walks into the restaurant in a heavy jacket to cover her bump. She sees her mother, Sarah, Ann, and Jane sitting in a circle table waiting for them.