You Can't Be!

Over the next few days Jessica continued having morning sickness. She would wake up and be sick for the morning. The kids began noticing Jessica acting different. Odd cravings, sickness, laziness, and other pregnancy symptoms. They didn't really ask her, only to see if she was okay. In the next week Matthew would be coming home to see everyone and play on Colorado. Jessica was excited for him to come home and ready for everyone to hear the news. She was 11 weeks, only a few more days until she was 12 weeks pregnant.

**
When Jessica woke up she immediately became sick, the kids listened in while Danny helped her in the bathroom.

As Danny opened the bathroom door the kids waited.

"What are you two doing? We have to leave soon for school!" Danny says crossing his arms.

"Why is mommy getting so sick?" Emily says concerned

"Is she dying?" Brandon says

"No, of course not! She is just sick, she will be fine." Danny bends down and hugs them.

"You are lying."

"I promise you she is fine." Danny gives them a soft smile.

"Fine." They pout

A few seconds later Jessica walks out with messy hair and a dirty shirt.

"Ew, it smells." Brandon says moving away.

"Hey, be nice.

Are you okay Jess?"

"I am fine. If you think it smells why were you listening in? Go get ready for school, now." Jessica says in a snappy tone.

"Sorry, okay I will." Brandon runs off and Emily follows.

Jessica let's out a sigh and rubs her belly.

"You weren't kidding when you said you had rough pregnancies." Danny laughs

"Shut up." Jessica told her eyes and changes her shirt.

"Your boobs look nice." Danny walks closer to her.

Jessica turns around and covers them.

"Please go."

**

Jessica stayed home for the day and Danny brought her home lunch on his lunch break.

"Double cheese burger for my beautiful, glowing, pregnant wife." Danny sits the burger down on the bed and gives Jessica a kiss.

Danny looks closer into her eyes and sees tears in Jessica face. He sits down next to her and rubs her stomach and holds her hand.

"Baby, what's going on?"

Jessica sniffles "Matthew, he is ignoring my calls. I am getting worried about him. He blocked me on Facebook, everything!"

Danny's eyes widen. "What? Why?"

"I don't know! I am worried about him! My baby, what if he is still hurting?"

"Hurting? You mean depressed?"

"Yes. He doesn't seem the same. He never calls, this is all because of Katie!" Jessica pouts.