I Don't Like This, But...

Cas had tears falling from his eyes as he received his punishment from Sam.

Punishment being rough sex.

And Sam... Well, Sam wasn't Sam.

Sam was currently soulless (again) and Cas was a human.

Cas was being punished because he was trying to get Sam's soul back, when Sam told him specifically not to.

Sadly, Sam caught him.

So this is how we got here.

Cas was receiving a pounding from Sam and he wasn't allowed to do anything.

No speaking. No touching.

Just sitting there and taking it.

Cas hated this. He wanted his Sam back. Not this soulless monster.

Sam's thrusts started to slow. "Castiel. You are going to answer my question, understand?"

Cas shuddered as Sam spoke, but nodded.

Sam suddenly slammed into him, causing Cas to gasp. "What did I just say?"

"A-Answer your question..."

"Good boy. Now, tell me, will you try to find a way to get my soul back?"

"N-No..."

"No, what?"

"N-No sir..."

"Good."

Sam reached around and grabbed Cas' member. He gave it a few pumps and started to thrust roughly into him again.

Cas closed his eyes tightly. As much as he hated this, his body didn't.

"Are you close, Castiel?"

"Y-Yes sir.."

Sam leaned forward, pressing his chest against Cas' back. "Then cum for me, Castiel. Scream my name."

After a few more pumps and thrusts, Cas came, screaming Sam's name.

Sam came inside of him with his own yell.

Both of them were panting heavily as Sam pulled Cas off of him and put him on the bed.

After a few minutes, Sam cleaned his hand, dressed, and left Cas by himself.

Cas curled up on the bed and started to cry again.

He hated this. He hated how he didn't like it, but his body did. He felt ashamed and embarrassed.

But, as long as Sam was soulless, there was nothing he could do about it.