Cas' Christmas Present

It was Christmas Eve, and neither Sam nor Dean had a gift to give Cas yet. And that looked bad, since Sam was his boyfriend.

The two of them sat in the library of the bunker, quietly talking and discussing.

It was too late to get him a store bought gift, so they decided to settle on something homemade.

Together, they thought of the perfect gift.

They just needed Cas to be on board.

Christmas morning, Cas appeared in the kitchen of the bunker, a pie in one hand and a wrapped present in another.

He put the pie down with the little card that said, Merry Christmas, Dean! Then walked out to go find Sam.

He walked up to their room, then opened the door. "Sam?"

Sam rolled over on to his back with a small sigh. He opened his eyes and sat up. "'Mornin, Cas. Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas, Sam. I have a gif for you," Cas said with a smile as he walked over to Sam, holding out the present.

Sam swung his legs over the edge of the bed, a smile etched on to his face. "Oh, Cas." He took the present and opened it, gasping loudly when he saw the new laptop. "Oh my God, Cas!"

Cas smiled brightly. "I remember you saying how you needed a new one."

"Jesus... Thank you so much," he put it on the nightstand, then pulled Cas into his lap. "Thank you so much..."

Cas smiled at him. "You're welcome, Sam."

Dean had heard the talking coming from a few doors down and got out of bed, assuming Cas was there. He quietly walked to Sam's room and stepped in.

Sam had saw Dean walk in out the corner of his eyes. "So, Cas... We have a gift for you... But, we can't give you your gift without your consent."

"My... Consent?"

Sam nodded and hummed softly. "Yup."

"Well, yes."

Sam smiled and started kissing Cas on his lips.

Cas started kissing back. He put his arms around Sam's neck and deepened the kiss.

He suddenly felt a pair of lips attach to his neck, kissing his most sensitive spot. He moaned against Sam's lips and cut his eyes towards the person next to him.

Dean caught Cas' eye and winked, then went back to sucking on Cas' neck.

Cas looked back to Sam, eyes slightly wide.

Sam noticed the look and pulled away, placing a hand on Dean's side to make him stop. "What's wrong, Cas?"

"W-What's going on?"

Sam shrugged a bit. "We're giving you your Christmas present."

"We didn't know what you would want, so we thought you would like this," Dean said softly.

"If you want us to stop, we will, Cas. Just say the word," Sam whispered as he started running his hand through Cas' hair.

"No... Don't stop."

Sam and Dean nodded, then went back to work. They pulled Cas' shirt over his head, then they attached themselves to his body, Sam in the front, Dean in the back.

Cas would whine softly every time he felt one of the brothers bite down on his skin.

They both pulled away at the same time, causing Cas to whine again. Sam stood, wiggled out his boxers, holding Cas to his chest the whole time. He got Cas' pants off, then laid down on the bed, holding him to his chest.