Let's Talk, Sammy

Dean glanced over at Sam for a second, then looked back at the road. "Sammy, you've been looking at that map for a while now. Take a break, man."

"I gotta figure out the patterns of the killings... If there's any."

"Yeah, but, you've been looking at it since we left the bunker... we've been on the road for two and a half hours now. Take a break."

Sam sighed and looked over at his brother. "And do what?"

"I don't know. Let's talk or something."

"What would we talk about?"

"Hm... You and Cas."

"Me and Cas? Why?"

Dean shrugged and was quiet for a minute. "What's the sex like?"

"DEAN!"

"What? It's normal, Sammy."

"Not to talk about..."

"Sure it is. Fine, how about this; I'll tell you about Gabe and I, then you talk about you and Cas. Deal?"

Sam didn't say anything for a couple minutes. He did have to admit, his curiosity had peaked. "Fine... What is Gabe like?"

Dean grinned before speaking. "He may not look it, but he's reeeeally dominant. He likes being in charge for some reason. He's very rough too. Like, I thought I was rough, but damn. He likes BDSM..." He trailed off, grinning like an idiot.

"Like... Spanking? Bondage? What?"

"Definitely spanking. He's not into bondage as much, but he does tie me down sometimes. He also has a thing for melting wax."

Sam furrowed his eyebrows. "Melting wax? What do you do with that?"

"You let it drip on to whatever body part you want. I know it sounds weird, but it feels really good. It burns for a few seconds, then when it cools, it's one of the best feelings ever."

"Huh... Wow."

Dean felt as if his little brother was judging him and chuckled lightly. "Shut up. Our sex life is really kinky."

"I can definitely tell."

"What about you and Cas, huh?"

Sam blushed lightly. "Well... He's like Gabe in a way. He's into BDSM, just... very very hardcore. There's been a few times when he's fucked me so hard, I was bleeding and he had to heal me..."

"Goddamn..." Dean mumbled.

"He has an, um, daddy kink too..." He muttered the last part, but Dean heard.

"Seriously? Cas doesn't seem like the type!"

"He's into a lot of dirty things... cum denial... role play..."

"And I thought Gabe and I were kinky. I take it he tops?"

Sam nodded, then remembered Dean was focused on the road. "Yeah. All the time. I topped a few times, but it wasn't really the same."

"Does he use toys? Gabe is obsessed with anal beads."

"Hey, Cas is too! He also uses vibrators. There's been countless times when he made me keep it in during the day, and would turn it on to different settings throughout the day."

"Damn Cas," Dean said with a chuckle. "He wouldn't seem like the type to be that kinky."

"I think he researches shit to use on me."

Dean started to laugh, making Sam laugh along with him.

After they stopped laughing and were quiet for a few minutes, Dean suddenly spoke up. "Who would've thought that, The Winchesters would become bottom bitches for an archangel and angel."

Sam chuckled softly and shrugged lightly. "I doubt anyone would expect it. I know I didn't expect it, so others wouldn't."

The brothers laughed again and a comfortable silence fell throughout the vehicle.

Sam didn't know when he had fell asleep, but when he woke up, they had reached the state the hunt was in and were parked in an hotel. He watched Dean leave the office of the motel and got out the car.

The two got their things and walked to their room. When Dean unlocked the door, their eyes widened at the faces of their boyfriend's.

"Hey boys," Gabe said with an evil grin.

"Hello Sam... Dean," Cas said, looking between the two.

"So, we heard you guys talking about your sex lives with us, and we started talking and thinking about something." Gabe looked over at Cas, letting him finish.

"How would you two feel about a foursome?" Cas asked, starting to smirk.

Sam and Dean looked at each other with wide eyes. They let out quite, "oh shit's," as the two angles pulled them into the room by their shirts.

This was gonna be a very loong night.