That's The Spot

Cas was sitting on the floor of the library, grooming his wings. He plucked out a few loose feathers and put them in a pile next to him.

"Hey, Cas. So get this- woah..."

Cas turned his attention to Sam. "Oh... Hello, Sam. Do you need something?"

"I, ugh, uh, don't remember..." Sam stared in awe at Cas' wings. He knew he needed to tell Cas something, but like he said, he couldn't remember.

Cas tilted his head, but shrugged it off. "Let me know if you remember."

"I, um, will..." Sam turned his gaze away from Cas and backed out the room. He felt the tightness grow in his pants and he hurried to the bathroom farthest away from the library.

He didn't know why seeing Cas grooming his wings turned him on. There was something about it that he loved, but he didn't know what. Maybe it was the fact that he was shirtless and had his wings revealed. Who knows.

As soon as he made it to the bathroom, he closed the Dior and and locked it. He unzipped his jeans and immediately pulled out his cock.

He closed his eyes as he started to stroke himself. He imagined how Cas looked with his beautiful black wings and started to jerk himself faster and harder.

Little did Sam know, every time he thought about what he wanted to do to Cas or just thought about Cas in general, Cas was hearing every little thing. His thoughts were like prayers to him and he heard every. Single. One.

Cas was still in the same spot, eyes wide and was shaking lightly. He still had his wings out and was absent-mindedly stroking them. He found a certain spot and his breath hitched. He kept rubbing the same spot, digging his nails into the flesh below the wings.

Cas kept rubbing. Using his grace, he unzipped his dress pants and pulled out his throbbing cock. He started using both his hands to rub both of his wings and used his grace to stroke himself, thinking of Sam the whole time.

He imagined Sam's rough hands rubbing and kneading at the spots that he, himself was touching. He imagined fucking Sam on every available space I the Bunker and started to quietly moan.

Sam panted heavily as he came close to his climax he started to moan loudly, not caring if anyone heard him. "C-Cas..!"

Cas tightened his grip on his wings as his grace worked its magic. "Sa-Sam..!"

Sam let out a growl as he came into his hand.

Cas cried out as he came, his cum shooting out all over the floor.

Sam panted and cleaned himself up before splashing water on his face.

Cas let go of his wings as his grace let go of his cock. He snapped his fingers, cleaning his mess.

The two went through the rest of that day like nothing happened.

The next day however, Cas was grooming his wings again, seeing as the day before he was interrupted, when Sam walked in on him again.

This time, the angel and hunter stared at each other, both thinking about the day before.

Not being able to hold back anymore, they smashed their lips together and started pulling off each others clothes.

By the time they were naked, Cas had shoved Sam on to the bed and was straddling him.

"Cas, do you need to be prep-"

"I am an angel. This won't hurt me."

Cas positioned himself and then slowly eased on to Sam's cock. He was hurting, but not badly. He started to bounce on top of him, making sure to slam down on him.

Sam growled and threw his head back. His hands went to Cas' wings and he started to run his fingers though them.

Cas closed his eyes and moaned loudly as Sam got to that same spot the he got to yesterday. He quickened his pace, knowing that if Sam kept at it, he wasn't gonna last long.

Sam took Cas' moan as a good sign and started to knead the same spots over and over.

Cas felt his climax build. He knew this one was gonna be stronger than he ever came before. "Sam! Close your eyes!"

Sam shut his eyes, but kept kneading his wings. There was a sudden bright light on his eyelids and a scream. The light suddenly went away and everything quieted down.

Cas came across Sam's stomach and chest. He helped Sam reach his own climax and shuddered a bit once he felt Sam's load shoot into him.

After everything was still and the only noise was their panting, Cas finally pulled away from Sam, then collapsed on top of him, not caring that he will be covered in his own cum.

Sam let go of Cas' wings and wrapped his arms around his waist instead. "C-Cas?"

"Yes, Sam?" Cas asked as he wrapped his wings enveloped the both of them.

"I-I think I have a wing kink."

Cas chuckled. "It's a good thing I enjoy you messing with my wings isn't it?"

"Yeah. Very good."

"I think I would like to sleep now, Sam."

"Me too, Cas."

"Goodnight, Sam."

"Night, Cas."

The two fell asleep, with happy little smiles on their faces.