Sickly

Sam groaned and put his pillow over his head.

He hated being sick. Ever since he was younger he hated it. Using up boxes of tissues every hour. The disgusting cough medicine. Feeling weak. Just, ugh.

Sam moved the pillow and then started to cough into his arm.

Cas walked in with a bowl of chicken noodle soup for Sam. "Sam? I thought you might be hungry..."

Sam sat up and Cas sat on the bed next to him. He picked up the spoon, got a spoonful of soup, and held it up to Sam.

"Cas, you don't have to feed me..."

"Yes, I do. Now, open."

Sam sighed and accepted the soup. He lowkey liked being fed, but he would never tell Cas.

Once Sam finished his food, Cas left the room with the dirty dishes. Sam sniffled and sneezed, then laid back down.

Cas came back in a few minutes later and Sam looked at him.

"Cas? Can you come lay down with me, please?"

"Sure, Sam."

Sam scooted over to make room for Cas and he climbed in. Cas gently kissed Sam's cheek and laid on his back.

Sam put his head on Cas' chest and closed his eyes. "You're warm, Cas." He let out a small hum after he spoke.

Cas put his arm around Sam and held him close. "Rest, Sammy. You'll feel better."

Sam smiled lightly and soon fell asleep in the arms of his angel.

Somethin short, cause yeah.