Let It Snow

Cas was in a deep slumber, but was woken up to someone shaking him.

"Cas! Castiel! Wake your humanized ass up!"

Cas groaned and covered his head. "Let me sleep, Saam.."

"No! You promised we would go play in the snow today!"

Cas sighed and opened his eyes. "Can we do it later, please?"

"Cas, please..."

Cas looked over at Sam and sighed again. "Sam, don't do it..."

Sam kept staring at Cas with his puppy dog eyes, adding in the lip tremble.

"Alright... Alright! We can go play!"

Sam smiled brightly at him and kissed him. "Thank you! Get dressed! I'll be downstairs!" He rushed out the room, smiling brightly.

Cas shook his head and sighed. He got out the bed, then went get dressed.

Five minutes later, Cas came out the room adjusting his scarf. He went downstairs and found Sam waiting by the door like an eager puppy.

The two went outside, into the snow. Sam looked around, eyes shining with happiness. Cas was looking around with wonder in his eyes.

Sam stuck out his tongue and caught a snowflake on it. He closed his mouth and smiled.

Cas turned away from Sam and started trudging through the snow. He smiled as snowflakes landed on his hands.

"Cas!"

He turned around. "Yes Sa-"

A snowball hit him directly in the face and he gasped. He wiped the snow off his face and glared at the laughing moose.

He quickly made his own snowball and hurled it at Sam. It hit him directly on the butt and he squeaked.

With childlike giggles, they both started hurling snowballs at each other.

When they were done with their fight, they retreated inside to change their clothes.

Sam giggled as snow fell out of his shirt. Cas had made sure to stuff a snowball down the back of his shirt. So in retaliation, Sam shoved a snowball down the front of Cas' pants.

"You're a dick, Sam!" Cas yelled as he changed his pants and boxers.

Sam giggles again as he redressed. "I'll make it up to you. How does hot chocolate and a Christmas movie sound?" He wrapped his arms around Cas from behind and kissed his cheek.

"It better be some damn good hot chocolate."

"Oh, it will."

Sam was true to his word and made Cas the best hot chocolate he could. He set up the movie while Cas grabbed a big, warm blanket for them.

In no time, they were cuddled up under the blanket, drinking hot chocolate (that may or may not have been spiked), and were enjoying a cute movie.

In all, it was a good day.