What's Wrong With Cas?

"Dude, has Cas been acting... Different?" Dean randomly asked Sam one day.

Sam shrugged a bit. "I've noticed that he is saying stuff that he would never say."

"Exactly! Like, he's been sorta mean and he turns things dirty!"

"Do you have a problem with the things I say, Dean?"

Sam and Dean both jumped and turned around. Cas was standing behind the two, eyes narrowed, and staring at Dean.

Dean gulped, but decided to be a man. "Yeah, I do have a problem! What's up with you making everything dirty?! It's getting annoying!"

"Your brother doesn't have a problem with it."

"That's because you have him whipped!"

"Hey!" Sam blushed and glared at Dean.

"I'm sorry, Sam, but it's the truth!"

"And why is it so bad that I make sexual jokes? You do it as well, Dean." Cas said as he crossed his arms. "Nevermind, don't answer. Goodbye, Dean." He snapped his fingers and Dean was gone.

Sam ran a hand down his face. "You two are a mess, I swear." He turned away and headed into the kitchen.

Cas quietly followed Sam, staring at his ass. The only reason he has been making those jokes, was because he was trying to throw hints at Sam. The two haven't done it in a while and Cas wanted him.

Badly.

Sam started to say something, so Cas tore his gaze away and looked up at him.

"Cas, are you alright? You have been acting differently."

"I'm fi-"

Cas' breath hitched as he watched Sam bend over. You little fuck! He thought as he licked his lips.

"Cas?" Sam straightened up and turned to look at him.

He was surprised when he saw Cas' eyes dark with... lust? "Cas...?"

Cas stepped forward and grabbed Sam by his shirt, then smashed their lips together.

Sam's eyes immediately closed his eyes and let Cas' tongue explore his mouth.

Cas eventually pulled away. He started to attack Sam's jaw, causing him to more.

"W-Wanna take this to the bedroom?"

"No. We're gonna do it here."

Sam nodded obediently. "What do you want me to do?"

"Bend over the counter." Cas pulled away from his jaw and pointed to the counter behind him.

Sam did as he was told. He turned around and bended over. He felt Cas move closer behind him and tug his sweatpants down.

"I see you went commando today, Sam."

"Only for you Cas."

"You certainly couldn't have know I was going to take today."

"If you were gonna take me, I was gonna take you."

"I doubt that."

Sam was about to retaliate, but his words caught in his throat when he felt Cas take his member in his hand. He felt Cas' other hand (more specifically, his fingers) start to open him up. "Oh, Cas..."

"How does that feel, Samuel? Do you enjoy it?"

Sam knew that this was a test. He knew what Cas really wanted him to say.

"N-No... I don't enjoy it."

"Oh? Why not?"

"I-I want your cock, Cas. Not your fingers."

Cas smiled and gently pulled Sam's head back by his hair. He leaned down to his ear and whispered, "Ask, and you shall receive." Cas gently bit Sam's earlobe as he removed his fingers and unzipped his pants.

Sam shuddered when he heard Cas' zipper. He bit his lip and let out a quiet whine of anticipation.

Cas positioned himself behind Sam and pushed into him. Wasting no time, Cas started to thrust into him.

Sam's breath hitched and he started to moan. "Cas! Faster, please!"

"Aww, I know you can beg better than that."

"Cas, please, PLEASE! I need you to go faster! PLEASE, CASTIEL, PLEASE!"

Cas smirked and quickened his pace. He held Sam's hips as he slammed into him.

Sam threw his head back, moaning Cas' name, while Cas quietly let out a string of profanities.

After a while, Cas' thrust started to get sloppy and Sam's panting got louder.

"Sam... Cum for me."

At the sound of his voice, Sam came on the counter the same time Cas came in him.

They both stayed how they were for a minute, panting heavily.

Cas finally pulled out of Sam and zipped his pants back up.

Sam pulled up his sweatpants and turned to Cas. "Now, you get to clean up," he panted out before walking away with a small smile.

As he was walking, he heard Cas mumble, "I'm fine with that," causing Sam to chuckle.