I Want This One!

Cas had fallen victim to Sam's puppy dog eyes and agreed to get a dog.

Sure, he was excited, but he was also thinking of how the older Winchester would react.

He talked to Sam about his concerns, but Sam admitted that he could care less about what Dean thought.

So, that leads to where we are now.

Cas and Sam were looking in the different kennels, trying to find a dog that they both agreed on.

The one thing they both agreed on was that they wanted a big dog. They just couldn't agree on what type of dog.

Sam wanted a Golden Retriever, while Cas wanted a Border Collie.

Cas stopped and looked in a kennel and gasped when he saw an eight month old Border Collie.

Sam also stopped when he saw a nine month old Golden Retriever.

They both turned to the worker that was helping them and said, "I want that one!" While pointing into the kennels. "What?! No! This one!"

The workers eyes widened in shock. "Um..."

Sam glared at Cas. "You get your dog and I'll get mine!"

"Fine!"

The worker wanted to get these two nut jobs out of there. He quickly unlocked both kennels and handed them their respective dog.

Both dogs were female, so they didn't have to worry about one getting the other pregnant.

The two paid for their dogs and the stuff separately, then left.

Cas held his Border Collie, that he named Wendy, in his lap as Sam them drove home.

Sam decided to name his Golden Retriever, Roxy.

When they made it home, they put their dogs down on the floor and they immediately started playing with each other.

Cas and Sam sighed and looked at each other. At the same time, they both apologized.

"I'm sorry that I got mad over something this small, Cas."

"I'm sorry too, Sam."

Sam and Cas hugged and kissed, then smiled at each other. They turned and looked down. Their smiles fell when they didn't see Roxy and Wendy.

They suddenly heard a scream. "CAS!! SAM!!"

Cas and Sam cringed, then started to laugh.

They were definitely gonna enjoy having two dogs in the Bunker.

Requestedish by PhilipDefranegoat!

I'm sorry it isn't that good!