"You're Beautiful"

Beb. Here. GodhatesRach

*************

Sam dipped his head and captured Cas in a kiss before he got pushed to his knees on the floor of the library, looking up at the angel.

Cas grinned gently ran his thumb over Sam's bottom lip, holding it there for a moment. "You're beautiful, Sam," he muttered softly before dropping his hand. "Now get to work."

"Yes sir," Sam said as he started to unzip Cas' pants. He got them unzipped and reached into his boxers, teasingly running his thumb over his tip.

Cas growled quietly. "Keep teasing me, boy. You'll just make it harder on yourself."

Sam immediately stopped and took out Cas' cock. He pumped it a few time and took it into his mouth, looking up at Cas the whole time. He started to slowly bob his head, taking more and more of him in his mouth with each bob.

Cas moaned loudly and tilted his head back, his hand going to Sam's hair and gripping it tightly. He thrusted into Sam's mouth lightly at first. He started to speed up, fucking his mouth.

Sam closed his eyes and stopped  bobbing his head, letting Cas do whatever he wanted. He reached into his own boxers and started to play with his own cock, even though he knew it was against the rules. He didn't know what would happen if Cas caught him. He closed his eyes and kept touching himself. He suddenly remembered the toy pressed against his prostate and tried to ride it. Or at least move it to give himself some kind of friction.

Cas moaned again, then looked down at Sam. He smirked when he saw the moose touching himself and moving his hips. Still smirking, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a remote. His smirk turned into a grin as he pressed the highest setting on it.

Sam's eyes popped open when he felt the vibrations. His whimpers and moans were muffled as Cas kept fucking his mouth. He looked up at Cas and noticed him looking down at him. He pulled his hand out his boxers quickly.

Cas chuckled. "I give you permission to touch yourself this time, Sam."

Sam slowly reached into his boxers again, not knowing if Cas was being serious or not. He used his other hand to unzip his pants, then used it to steady himself again. He took out his cock and openly stroked it, shutting his eyes again.

Cas started to pet Sam's head, tugging his hair every-so-often. His thrusts became more erratic as he got closer to his release. He gripped Sam's hair tightly again, and paused his thrusts, coming down Sam's throat.

Sam whimpered and swallowed his cum. He looked up at Cas again and whined quietly when Cas pulled out his cock.

Cas laughed and let go of his hair before getting on his knees in front of Sam. He placed his hands on Sam's shoulders and pushed him all the way down on the floor, hovering above him. "You know what you are, Sam?" He asked as Sam stopped stroking himself.

"W-What am I, daddy?"

"You're a little slut for my cock. That's all you are." Cas grinned and pumped pulled the vibrator out of Sam, then replaced it with his cock, but didn't move. "You started touching yourself without my permission at first, Sam," he said as he took off his tie. He reached for Sam's arms and pulled them together, tying his wrists together above his head.

Sam whimpered softly. "I-I'm sorry, daddy... s-so sorry..."

"You still need to be punished baby. No coming until I say, understand?"

"A-Are you going to put on the ring?"

"Nope. It's all up to you to not cum," Cas smirked and started to thrust into him, immediately hitting his prostate, causing Sam to scream, and a little cum to drip onto Sam's stomach. Cas knew that he wasn't going to last long, especially if he kept hitting his prostate.

But, Sam definitely showed Cas. He held it for 15 minutes and Cas was definitely surprised. Not slowing his thrusts, he leaned down and whispered, "cum," in Sam's ear.

And boy did he cum.

Sam's orgasm lasted a full minute, before it was finally over. By the time it ended, Cas had already came and pulled out of him. He was trembling lightly and had his eyes closed tightly.

Cas smiled and cleaned Sam up. He picked up the larger boy and carried him to their room.

Sam snuggled into his arms, still trembling. He then felt the sheets on his back and Cas pull his arms from under him. The bed dipped beside him, then the covers were pulled over him. He cracked open his eyes and looked over at Cas, who was watching him with a small smile. "I love you, Cas," he muttered before closing his eyes again.

"I love you too, Sam. You're my good little boy."