Can You Show Me?

"Sam? Can I ask you a question?"

Sam looked up from his book and nodded. "Yeah. Go ahead."

"What is masturbation?" Cas asked innocently as he sat across from Sam.

Sam's face turned a deep red. "Um, well- where did you hear that word?"

"It was in a song. I believe it went, "You're the reason I'm alone and masturbate."

Wha the fuck does he listen to? Oh wait... That's All Time Low... "Uh... Well... When you masturbate, you... pleasure yourself..."

Cas tilted his head. "Pleasure yourself with what?"

"Your hands and fingers maybe..."

"Oh.. Can you show me?"

Sam's eyes widened and his face got even darker. "C-Cas, I-It's not something you can really show someone.."

"Please, Sam?" Cas looked at him with pouty eyes.

Fuck... those eyes... he's lucky I like him.. "Ok.. Ok. Come on..."

Sam stood up from his spot and walked out the library, Cas following after him. They walked down to Sam's room and Sam closed and locked the door when they were both in.

Sam sat on his bed and rubbed his thighs nervously. "So I guess you can... watch?"

Cas nodded and sat down next to Sam.

Taking a deep breath, Sam unzipped his pants and reached into his boxers. He pulled out his cock and held it in his hand for a second before he started to slowly stroke it.

He had to admit, having someone watching him masturbate was kind of a turn on for him. And his love for the Angel helped as well.

"I thought you said you can use your fingers as well?" Cas asked softly as he watched Sam.

"Oh, um, yeah. It depends on what you like.. you could finger yourself or play with your nipples." He reached under his shirt with his shirt and started to play with his nipple, resisting the urge to moan.

The two sat there, Cas watching Sam intently. He enjoyed the little faces that Sam kept making and he loved the way he bit his bottom lip to stop himself from making noises.

Sam felt Cas shift next to him, but didn't turn his head to see what he was doing. He felt a hand wrap around his arm, making him stop, and he did. His eyes widened as he watched Cas pull his hand away from his cock and replace it with his own. "Cas-"

"Like this, Sam?" Cas asked as he started to stroke Sam's cock.

Sam parted his lips to speak, but nothing came out; only a moan did. He nodded his head and closed his eyes. "Fuck..." He stopped playing with his nipple, letting his hand drop from under his shirt.

Cas took this as a good sign and smiled softly. He started to move his hand faster, making Sam whimper again. He reached for the hem of Sam's shirt and pulled it over his head. Licking his lips, he pushed Sam back on the bed. He paused his movements and got on to his knees on the bed. He started stroking Sam's cock again, then leaned down to suck on his nipple.

Sam whimpered softly and moved his hand to Cas' hair. He didn't know how the angel learned this, but didn't question it.

After a few minutes, Sam shut his eyes tightly and cried out as he came in Cas' hand.

Cas lifted his head when he felt the sticky substance in his hand. He realized it was coming from Sam and waited until he was done before bringing his hand closer to examine it. "Is this... normal?"

Sam opened his eyes and smiled when he saw the confused look on Cas' face. "Yes, Cas. It's normal." He sat up and grabbed Cas' hand and started to lick it clean.

Cas tilted his head again as he watched Sam. Curiously, he pulled his hand away and started to lick it himself. "What is this called?" He asked between licks.

"Cum, Cas."

"Is this in everyone?"

"All males, yes."

Cas hummed in response and kept licking his hand until it was clean. He looked up at Sam and grinned. "Thank you for teaching me, Sam." He leaned forward and kissed his cheek softly.

Sam smiled and blushed again. "I should be thanking you, Cas." He became bold, and kissed Cas on the lips.

Cas returned the kiss and started smiling when Sam pulled away. "I like you, Sam."

Sam laughed at his choice of words. "I like you too, Cas.. so what does this mean?"

"Whatever you want it to mean."

"Well, I kinda want it to mean that you're my boyfriend.."

Grinning, Cas kissed him again. "Then that is what it means. I love you, Sam."

"I love you too, Cas."