Control

Castiel was always the one to be controlling during sex. He couldn't help it. He just loved having the power over someone like Sam Winchester. Who wouldn't be proud that they're able to have a 6'4, burly moose-man a whimpering, blubbering mess just from simple touches to his cock, nipples, anywhere and everywhere.

So one day, when Sam came up to him and said he wanted to try something new, Cas never expected that, that something was for his hands to be tied to their headboard and Sam riding him into oblivion.

He honestly didn't expect for that night to go as well as it did. He didn't expect to actually like having all control taken from him in that manner.

When all was said and done, Sam still didn't let up from Cas. He kept riding him slowly, bringing them to their second release. He also loved how Sam didn't get off of him. Together, the two laid in their exact position, Cas' cock buried deep in Sam, and Sam laying down on top of his still tied down angel. Together, the two fell asleep, Sam listening to Cas' heartbeat and Cas... Well, Cas fell asleep to the feel of Sam's tight furl wrapped around his cock.

The next morning, however, Cas had a very pleasant awakening. He was pulled back into consciousness by soft moans and quiet grunts. He opened his eyes to see Sam riding him shallowly, a small grin on his lips. He leaned down when he saw Cas' blue eyes watching him and whispered, "Ready for another round, Angel?"