Baby Baby

Sam and Dean watched from their spot on the wall as Cas and a witch they've been hunting fought.

Right now, Cas was winning.

But then, the witch threw this red powder stuff on Cas and yelled something in another language.

There was a bright light, making the brothers tightly close their eyes. Then, they heard a scream.

Cas' scream to be exact. Sam knew that scream all too well.

Everything went quiet and they suddenly felt their restraints being lifted. They opened their eyes and looked around. The witch and Cas were both gone.

"Cas?! CAS?!" Sam started yelling for his lover, but stopped when Dean pointed to Cas' clothes.

They both ran over and dropped to their knees by the clothes. They sorted through it and when they lifted a shirt, gasped quietly.

There, in the midst of all the clothes, sits a small boy. Eyes as blue as the sky and hair jet black.

Sam's jaw dropped. "C-Cas?"

Cas looked up at the mention of his name. "Tam!" He raised his arms to Sam with a big smile.

Sam and Dean looked at each other, then back at Cas.

Cas still had his arms raised to Sam. With small gulp, he wrapped Cas' coat around him, then lifted him up into his arms.

Cas smiled and put his head on Sam's shoulder. "Hi Tam!"

"Hey, Cas..." Sam smiled and gently pat his back.

Sam and Dean looked at each other and had a silent conversation. Mentally agreeing on getting the hell out if there, the gathered up Cas' clothes and weapons, then left.

"I guess we gotta stop at a store or something..." Dean mumbled from the driver's seat.

Sam, who was sitting in the back with Cas, nodded in agreement. "Yeah.."

Cas looked up at Sam and smiled. He started to play with Sam's hair. "Tam's air pwetty."

Dean snickered from the front, earning a slap on the back of the head from Sam.

"Damnit Sam!"

"Shut up!"

Dean huffed and started driving. During the whole ride, Cas kept playing with Sam's hair, while he called Bobby.

"So, good news," Sam started as he hung up his phone. "Bobby said that the curse could wear off..."

"And, the bad news?" Dean asked  before parking the car.

Sam bit his lip. "Bad news... If we don't find the witch that did this in a month, then Cas'll stay like this..."

"Of course he would..."

The brothers sighed and Cas just looked between them both. He suddenly pressed his mouth against the window and started licking it.

"Cas, no!" Sam pulled him away and glared at him.

Cas' lip started to tremble and Sam's eyes widened. "No, no, no, no... Cas, don-"

Cas started to cry loudly. He was crying so hard his little face was red.

"Sam! Calm him down!"

"What do you think I'm trying to do?!"

Sam rocked Cas in his arms, then groaned when that didn't work.

"Take him for a walk or something!"

Sam grabbed his phone and opened the door. He made sure Cas was wrapped up tightly in his shirt before getting out. "Dean, go get the stuff for him!"

Dean gave Sam a bitch face, that Sam immediately gave back. Deciding to just listen, he got out the car and hurried inside the store.

Sam bumped the door closed, then started to walk with Cas. "Cas, calm down. Just calm down, baby please."

Cas kept screaming and crying, giving Sam a terrible headache. He bounced Cas and rocked him until he eventually calmed down.

"T-Tam mad a-at me!"

"No, Cas. I'm not mad at you. I promise."

Cas sniffled and rubbed his eyes. He put his arms around Sam's neck and nuzzled his neck. "Don be mad, Tam... Pwease."

"I'm not mad Cassie. I promise you, I'm not."

Sam started to walk back to the Impala, sighing when he thought about trying to take care of Cas and finding the witch that did this.

This is gonna be a very long week...