I'd Give Up Everything For You

{This may or may not be only dialogue...it is. C: }

"Father...you wanted to speak with me?"

"Yes, Castiel. I needed to speak to you about your sins."

"My sins?"

"Yes. Castiel, do you know how many times you have committed adultery? Plenty of times. You have watched pornography."

"I was...curious."

"You have watched Sam Winchester when he was bathing, did you not?"

"..."

"You have imagined Sam Winchester having sex with you, have you not?"

"..."

"Also, you and Sam Winchester are not married, Castiel. Yet, you've both had sex with each other. You know that is a sin as well, don't you?"

"I-I know...

"What you have done, is commited adultery, Castiel. You've done a lot more, but I won't speak of those. And, need I remind you that this is not the fist time I had to talk to you about this?"

"Y-Yes, father..."

"Now, listen to me. We need to figure out a way for you to stop. You said you were going to stop, but that did not happen. So I have decided that you will stay here, in Heaven, and you are forbidden to leave."

"N-No! Father, please, no! I-I want to see Sam!"

"Sam is causing you to sin, Castiel! You are an angel! Do you not understand that?! You are supposed to be pure! Sam Winchester. Is. Not. Good. For. You."

"Father, I LOVE HIM! Please, don't take this away from me!"

"If I send you back to earth, you are not going back as an angel, do you understand that? You will not be allowed back in Heaven. You will be a human for good."

"I...Ok! Fine!"

"Goodbye then, Castiel."

..............

"Cas? What's wrong? Are you alright?"

"Sam, I..."

"What, Cas?"

"I'm not an angel anymore..."

"What, why?"

"My sins of adultery...I'm not pure anymore..."

"Castiel...what does he mean?"

"The things you and I have done...the things I've thought and watched..."

"...it's my fault..."

"No. It's my fault as well, but I love you, Sam. I'd give up everything just to be with you."

"You did give up everything..."

"And I still have you, so I'm pleased with my choices."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's like that, "daddy kicks son/daughter out of house because he doesn't want me with this guy/girl."

Yeah, I was bored lol.

Hope you enjoyed though! :D