Scary Movie Night

"Cas, c'mon! You'll miss the movie!"

"Sam, I-I really do not want to watch it..."

Sam looked at Cas with puppy dog eyes. "Please?"

"Sam... Ok..."

Sam smiled brightly and lifted up the blanket for Cas. Cas sat down on the sofa and slid under the blanket with Sam.

Sam started the movie as soon as they were situated. He had chose the movie It. Sure, it had clowns in it, but it was Halloween. They had to watch it.

About halfway through the movie, Cas and Sam were huddled up together, the blanket pulled up to their eyes and were quietly whimpering.

Both of them leaned forward in anticipation, gulping lightly.

"Boo!"

Sam and Cas screamed, and thanks to Cas, a couple of lightbulbs popped around the room.

Dean howled with laughter from behind them. "You two are so scary!"

Cas and Sam both glared at Dean while breathing heavily.

Cas gulped and glared at him. "You."

Sam huffed lightly. "Are."

"The."

"WORST!"

Dean just laughed at the both of them and walked off.

Cas and Sam looked at the still playing movie.

"Sam?"

"Yeah, Cas?"

"...Do we have to keep watching?"

"No... Let's go do something else.."

The two spent the rest of their Halloween night, cuddling, eating candy, and playing videogames together.

Yeah, I'm posting this before Halloween. I might be busy that day, considering it's on a Monday and all.