Who Are These For?!

"Castiel!"

"Yes, Sam?"

"Why is there a thong in my bag and who does it belong to?!"

Cas started to blush deeply. He hadn't meant for Sam to find out about his little secret.

"Cas?!"

"Oh.. Um.. Well..."

Sam appeared at the door of Cas' room. He was holding a red and black thong in his hands. And, he was... Angry. "Who the fuck are these for?! Are you fucking cheating on me?! Because I swear to God, I'll-"

"They're mine!"

Sam stopped talking and his eyes widened. "Yours?"

Cas looked away and nodded.

"When did you start wearing thongs, and why?"

"A few days ago... I wear them because... They're extremely comfortable."

Sam looked at the piece of clothing in his hands. "These are comfortable?"

"Yes..."

"...Why haven't you wore them for me, yet? I would love to see you in them."

Cas looked up at him, surprised. "Y-You aren't mad?"

"I was, because I thought you were cheating on me, but now that I know you were them, no. I'm not mad."

Cas smiled, happy his boyfriend wasn't angry. He stood up and walked over to Sam and put his arms around his neck.

Sam wrapped one arm around Cas' waist and pressed their foreheads together. "You're gonna wear these for me. You know that, right?"

Cas giggled and nodded. "I know. But not today. Tomorrow."

"Fine with me."

The two pressed their lips together and shared a deep kiss.

DON'T. ASK.