Let's Talk, Sammy || Part 2

Since people wanted a part two to this...

Here ya go.

------------------------

Sam and Dean were back to back on their knees, naked, with ropes tied around them, and pieces of cloths in their mouths, tied around their heads.

Dean leaned his head back, against Sam's and let out a muffled moan. Before they tied the brothers up, Gabe had pushed a vibrator into Dean's hole and turned it on, making sure it was against his prostate. He had also put a cock ring on him, knowing that Dean wouldn't last long without it.

Sam whined softly, drawing the attention of the two angels. Cas noticed that Sam had a pout on his face and chuckled. "What's the matter, boy?" He asked, smirking at him. "You want something in you too?"

Sam let out another whine and nodded, making Cas chuckle.

"You should tease him before you give him what he wants. Only seems fair, doesn't it?" Gabe asked with a small smirk. He snapped his fingers and a candle appeared in his hand.

Cas grinned and nodded in agreement. "Right." He noticed the candle and raised his eyebrow. "Why do you need a candle?"

"For the wax. Dean loves it when wax drips on his cock," Gabe answered and he picked up a lighter and went over to Dean.

"Hm.." Cas looked over at Sam, who was staring at him with pleading eyes. "How about we try it, Sam?"

Sam remembered how Dean said it felt good and nodded. He gulped lightly as he watched the candle and lighter appear.

Gabe showed Cas how him and Dean did it, and in no time, Cas was holding the candle upside down, letting hot wax drip on to Sam and his cock.

Just like Dean said, Sam found pleasure in the wax and tried so hard not to cum at the feeling of it. The only thing he hated was how agonizingly slow it took. He watched as the candle slowly melted and finally dripped on to his cock. He let out a scream against the gag and closed his eyes.

When Cas figured Sam had enough, he blew out the candle and put it away. "You did good, Sammy," he kissed his head gently. "Lift up a little bit for me."

Sam did as he was told and whined softly when he saw the vibrator in Cas' hand.

Cas grinned and kneeled down next to him. He teasingly circled Sam's hole with his finger before slowly pushing the toy into him.

Sam closed his eyes and moaned against the gag. He felt the toy fully go into him and press against his prostate. He tensed up a bit, waiting for Cas to turn it on.

With a flick of a switch, the vibrator turned on and Sam let out a muffled cry. "Back down, Sammy," he heard Cas say and quickly listened.

"Hey Cas, what does Sam like to do?" Gabe asked as he stood next to Dean. "I might be able to try it on Dean."

Cas couldn't help but smirk. His Angel blade dropped from his sleeve and glistened in the light.

Gabe furrowed his eyebrows at his little brother, then suddenly realized. "Jesus, Sam. You're one kinky motherfucker."

With a grin, Cas stood in front on Sam with the blade. He grabbed Sam's chin with his other hand and tilted it up. "Eyes open, Sammy."

Sam opened his eyes and looked at the blade, his eyes darkening with lust.

Dean, curious as to what was going on, tried to turn his head to see; but he wasn't an owl. He could only barely see.

Gabe noticed Dean trying to see and laughed. "Hold on Cas." He untied the brothers before grabbing Dean's forearm and moving him to where he could see. "Go ahead."

Dean's eyes widened slightly as he watched Cas drag the blade down Sam's chest. He started to lunge for Cas, but didn't when he saw that Sam was enjoying it.

Sam moaned loudly at the feeling of the blade. Since he wasn't tied up to Dean anymore, and his arms were free, he reached for Cas' belt and pulled him close.

Cas grinned at Sam. "Little slut," he muttered softly. He dragged the blade down his shoulder, making him moan again.

Sam kept his eyes on Cas and undid his belt and unzipped his zipper. He reached in his boxers and pulled out his cock with one hand, reaching up to take the gag out. He paused though and looked up at Cas, as if he was asking for permission.

"You've gone this far. You might as well finish the job."

Sam pulled out the gag and licked his lips before putting his mouth around his head, teasingly licking it. Before Cas got angry, Sam started to bob his head, fast and deep.

Dean watched Sam and Cas and whined softly. Damn Sammy.. Where'd you learn that from? He looked up at Gabe, green eyes shining.

Gabe grinned down at him and held up his own Angel blade. "Wanna try it?"

Dean figured that if Sam liked it, he'll probably like it too, right?

Wrong.

As soon as the blade was dragging across his chest, he let out a muffled scream and started to quickly shake his head, tears falling from his eyes.

Gabe immediately stopped and threw his blade aside. He dropped down to his knees and pulled out the gag. "Sorry baby. No more blade." He softly kissed Dean on the lips as his hand grazed over the cut, healing it.

When Gabe pulled away, Cas softly muttered, "it's not for everyone, Dean."

Gabe nodded in agreement. "How bout I make it up to you?" His demeanour had changed from dominating to remorseful.

He pulled Dean down to all fours and got behind him. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock, then the vibrator, quickly replacing it with his his cock.

Dean gasped and threw his head back, moaning as Gabe started to thrust into him.

Over the course of the next 20 minutes, the sounds of; grunts, moans, skin hitting skin, and whimpers filled the motel room.

Sam, not wanting to look like a bitch in front of his brother and brothers boyfriend, held his cum for the longest time, even though it was hurting him to do so.

Cas thrusted into Sam's mouth one last time, before coming down his throat. Panting softly, he looked down and Sam and mumbled, "cum."

Sam came with a muffled cry, which turned into a loud cry as Cas pulled out of his mouth.

Gabe took the cock ring off of Dean as he continued to thrust. "Dean, cum!"

Dean screamed Gabe's name as he came, his whole body trembling.

Gabe came in Dean and slowly stopped thrusting, riding out their highs.

The four of them stayed how they were, panting heavily. Gabe was the first to do something, which was snapping his fingers and cleaning up the mess they had made. He also had their boys cleaned up, healed, and dressed in boxers and a t-shirt so they could sleep.

Cas picked up Sam and carried him over to on of the beds while Gabe did the same to Dean. "Call us if you need us during the hunt," Cas whispered to Sam before kissing him goodnight.

"Mhm.." Sam closed his eyes tiredly.

"Love you, Dean," Gabe whispered, kissing Dean on his head.

"Love you too," Dean muttered back, curling up on his side.

The angels left the room, letting their two boys sleep, and get some rest themselves.

Everyone had to admit; it wasn't a bad night.

---------

Here's your second and last part, loves!

This was horrible, but at the same time, I liked it. xD

Hope you enjoyed! 😄