Mine. Mine. Mine.

Castiel Novak was a college professor that had a little thing going on with one of his students, Sam Winchester.

The only people who knew of their relationship was, of course, Sam and Cas' family.

One Friday night, Cas had took Sam out to dinner the next state over and had paid for a hotel room for the night. They didn't have to be back by Monday, after all.

Their waitress, who was a busty woman, who also seemed to be in her mid twenties, was shamelessly flirting was Sam.

And Cas was getting pissed.

The straw that broke the camel's back though, was when she slid Sam her number.

Cas slammed his fist on the table, startling Sam and the woman. He pushed back his chair and stood up. He walked over, grabbed Sam's hand, pulled him out his chair, then basically dragged him out the restaurant.

Cas pulled him to his car and made him get in, then got in himself. He started the car, and clutching the steering wheel tightly, drove them to the hotel.

Sam looked over at his boyfriend. "Cassie?"

Cas didn't respond. He just kept his eyes on the road, jaw clenched, and knuckles white on the steering wheel.

Sam looked down at his lap, hurt and sad. Mostly sad. He thought he had done something wrong and didn't know it.

They got to the hotel and went to their room.

Sam went over to his bag and pulled out his clothes. "'M goin take a bath..." He whispered quietly. He paused, to see if Cas would answer, then quickly retreating to the bathroom when he didn't.

He started running his bath water, then stripped out his clothes, quietly sniffling the whole time. He turned off the water and got in the tub.

That's when the tears fell.

He hated not knowing what he did to make Cas so mad, that he was getting ignored.

He took his bath, crying as he did. When he finished, he splashed water on his face, hoping it wasn't obvious that he had been crying.

He dried and dressed, then walked out the bathroom, looking down. He glanced up and noticed Cas on the couch, looking down at a book. He went over to the bed and got under the covers, back turned to Cas.

He curled up and put his head on his pillow. Biting his lip, he quietly spoke up. "Cas?"

No response.

"I'm sorry..." Sam whispered, the  closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Cas closed his book an hour later, and looked over at Sam. He got up and took off his clothes, making a note to shower in the morning, then got into the bed.

He stared at Sam's back, licking his lips slightly. Mine... Mine... All. Mine. He nuzzled Sam's neck and started to kiss and suck on it, not caring if the boy was asleep.

No one can have him. Mine. Mine. Mine.

Cas trailed a hand down to Sam's pants and shoved his hand in. He reached into the boys boxers, then started to play with his flaccid cock.

Sam had woke up when Cas started biting at his neck. Thinking that Cas would be even more angry if he knew that Sam had woken up, he just laid there, trying to keep his moans away.

Cas let go of Sam's cock. He needed more. Not just fondling the boy in his sleep. He started to shake him. "Sam. Wake up."

Sam shifted for a second, pretending he had just woken up. He turned over on to his back and started to sit up, but was forced back down by Cas.

"Stay. Down."

Cas threw the covers off the bed, then climbed on top of Sam. He pulled off Sam's pants and boxers, then his own.

Sam shifted under Cas' gaze, suddenly feeling embarrassed.

Cas stuck a couple of fingers into Sam's mouth. "Suck."

Sam did as he was told and sucked on his fingers, making sure not to miss a spot. When Cas pulled them out, they made a very quiet popping sound.

Cas pushed those two fingers into Sam's hole, then started to curl and pump his fingers.

Sam very quietly whimpered. He was hurting, but he didn't want to tell Cas. This was the most Cas had talked/interacted with him since dinner, and he didn't want to ruin it.

After a few minutes, Cas pulled his fingers out, then placed the tip of his cock into Sam. Very slowly, he pushed all the way in. He gave Sam a minute to adjust, then started to rock his hips.

Sam arched his back and loudly moaned. He wrapped his legs around Cas' waist and his arms around his neck. "F-Faster... Please!"

Cas thrusted faster, angling his hips to where Sam's prostate was. He knew he hit it when Sam let out a scream and closed his eyes.

Cas thrusted hard and fast, then buried his head in the crook of Sam's neck. His thrust started to become sloppy as he muttered into Sam's neck. "Mine... Mine!" He growled as he released his load into Sam.

Cas kept thrusting, helping Sam reach his own orgasm. Sam cried out as he came on both their stomachs. Cas pulled out of Sam, and kissed his lips before licking Sam's cum off his stomach.

He flopped beside Sam and reached for a tissue on the nightstand. He grabbed one, but before he went to wipe it, Sam was licking Cas' stomach clean.

Sam finished, then laid back on his side. Cas put his arm around Sam and nuzzled his neck. They both fell asleep, one after the other.

The next morning, Sam woke up to an empty bed. Empty room seemed more reasonable.

He didn't see Cas anywhere in the room and didn't hear the shower running.

Sighing, he got up and pulled on his clothes. As soon as he sat back down on the bed, the door clicked and opened.

Cas walked in with a bag in his hand. "Hey baby. I got breakfast."

"Thank you.."

Cas put the bag down and looked at Sam. He walked over and sat next to him. "Sammy?" He gently pushed Sam's hair behind his ear. "Sammy, talk to me. What's wrong?"

"I... I'm sorry..."

"For what?"

"Whatever I did last night..."

Cas shook his head lightly. "Sam, I was never mad at you. I was pissed at that woman at the restaurant. That bitch stepped into my territory and I couldn't deal with that. I know I did the wrong thing by ignoring you, and I'm really sorry for that."

He gently pulled Sam into his lap and gently kissed his lips. "I love you Sammy. I didn't want anyone to take you away from me. I'm sorry..."

"Cas, it's okay. I love you too... You know that I would never leave you for someone else, right? Those other people could do whatever they want to try to get my attention, but I'll always  ignore them. I'm yours. You're also the one that I love. No one else." Sam wrapped his arms around Cas and put his head on his shoulder.

Cas turned his head and smiled lightly. "I love you so much..."

"And I love you too."

The two shared a deep and gentle kiss, before going eat their breakfast.

I enjoyed writing this for some reason... I guess I have a thing for jealous Cas.
XD