Punishment

Sam gasped softly as Cas slammed him against the wall.

"You've been a bad boy, Sam. Do I need to teach you a lesson?" Cas held Sam by his shirt and stared deep into his eyes.

Sam gulped lightly. "N-no, Cas. I'm sorry-"

"WHAT did you just call me?!"

Sam's eyes widened when he realized what he said. "I-I'm sorry!"

Cas pulled him off the wall and shoved him to the bed. He watched as Sam landed on his stomach and pull himself up on his elbows.

He walked over and pulled down Sam's pants and boxers. He raised his hand, then brought it down on his right cheek.

Sam cried out. He shut his eyes tightly, trying to block out the pain.

"Count them boy."

"O-One..."

Cas smacked his cheek again.

"T-Two!"

Smack.

"Three!!"

Fifteen slaps later, Cas stopped and rubbed Sam's now red flesh. "Tell me when it stops hurting," he uttered softly before walking away for a second.

Sam blinked away the tears in his eyes. He felt the stinging start to slowly fade away. "I-It stopped hurting, daddy..."

He heard Cas hum, then listened as his soft steps came up behind him. He started to look behind him, but knew Cas wouldn't like that, so he stayed how he was.

He suddenly felt something being pushed into him and gasped. He wasn't even prepped!

As if Cas read his mind, he spoke. "This is also part of your punishment, boy. You've been so bad today. Calling me out my name. Ignoring my calls. And being so rude to me in general. You know how much I hate rude people."

Sam whimpered quietly. "I'm so sorry, daddy..."

"You still need to be punished."

Cas pushed the vibrator all the way inside of Sam, pressing it against his prostate. He pulled Sam up and turned him around. He held up something. "What is this Sam?"

Sam gulped lightly. "A... cock ring, daddy..."

Cas smiled and gave him a soft kiss. "Correct. What kind of boy gets this, Sam?"

"Only a bad boy..."

"And what are you?"

"A bad boy..."

"Mhm." Cas slipped the ring on to Sam's cock, causing the taller boy to gasp yet again.

Cas reached behind Sam and turned on the vibrator. He ignored the few whimpers and whines that Sam let out and made him sit down on a chair next to their desk.

He picked up handcuffs and cuffed his arms around the chair, then cuffed his ankles around the legs of it.

Sam was trembling. He really really needed to cum.

Cas watched him tremble with a small smirk. He pulled his hair, making him tilt his head back, then kissed him forcefully on the lips.

He eventually pulled away and turned away from him. He sunk to his knees and immediately put Sam's cock in his mouth and started to deepthroat him. He looked up at Sam through his eyelashes and the corner of his lips curled slightly.

Sam was panting heavily with his head back and eyes closed. "Daddy, please... I need to cum! Please!"

Cas shook his head and continued to suck him.

When he finally pulled away, Sam's cock was red and swollen. He kissed the head before standing and moving away.

Sam looked over at him and watched as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. He licked his lips as his own cock throbbed at the sight of Cas'.

Cas had a smirk on his face as he sat on the bed and started to stroke himself. "Oh, Sam. I bet you want me deep inside you, don't you?"

Sam whimpered in response as he watched Cas please himself.

"You would do anything to get my cock wouldn't you? It's killing you right now, isn't it?"

Sam kept trembling and whimpering heavily.

After an hour of Sam watching Cas touch himself, he was starting to hurt from not being able to cum.

He whimpered again as he watched Cas cum for the third time.

Cas panted lightly as he stood and zipped his pants back up. He went over to Sam and made him clean off his hand before uncuffing him.

He pulled Sam up and reached down, slowly pulling off the ring. "Don't cum."

Sam obeyed and didn't cum, although it was bothering him greatly not to.

Cas set the ring down, then turned him around. He trailed his hand down Sam's back softly, then got to the vibrator. He leaned up and whispered, "Cum," in Sam's ear as he yanked the vibrator out.

Sam screamed as he came, blacking out for a couple seconds from the force of his orgasm.

Cas wrapped his arm around Sam's waist to keep him from falling to the floor.

Sam finished and was panting heavily. He was too weak to move, so Cas picked him up and carried him to the bed. As soon as Cas put him down, his eyes closed, but he didn't fall asleep.

The bed dipped beside him and he cracked open his eyes.

Cas smiled softly at him and started to pet his hair.

"C-Cas?"

"Yes Sam?"

"Am I... A bad boy?"

"No, Sam. You're a good boy. A very, very good boy. I love you."

"I love you too."