I'm Yours

Cas had always had problems with... people not loving him.

He had been cheated on and let down so many times, that he had just wanted to give up on love.

But he didn't.

He gave himself one more try with Sam Winchester.

And he had to admit, he was enjoying every moment of being his boyfriend.

One morning, Cas was going to meet Sam at his school locker so they could walk to class together.

He rounded the corner and smiled when he saw Sam at his locker. He stepped forward and realized that he was talking to someone. He noticed that it was a girl named Ruby. He had a few classes with her before.

Cas' eyes widened as he watched Ruby give Sam a kiss on the cheek, then walk away from him.

No... No, God no...

Cas turned and ran off. He didn't notice the frown on Sam's face and didn't see him wipe his cheek.

Holding back his tears, he rushed to the bathroom and ran into one of the stalls. He heard the bell ring, but didn't move.

Why... Why... Why?! Sam... Why?

Sam was sitting in class, wondering why Cas wasn't there. Making sure the teacher wasn't looking, he reached into his bag and pulled out his phone.

Cas?
Sam
Read at: 8:43 A.M.

Where r u?
Sam
Read at 8:44 A.M.

Caaaaas?
Sam
Read at: 8:44 A.M.

Sam frowned at his phone and put it away. He needed to go somewhere to call Cas and see what was wrong. He raised his hand and when the teacher called on him, he asked to go to the restroom. When he got permission, he got out his desk and hurried to the bathroom.

He got to the bathroom and went in. He took his phone back out and called Cas.

As his phone rang, he heard ringing coming from one of the stalls. He turned his head and narrowed his eyes. He hung up his phone and the ringing stopped. Just to be sure, Sam called Cas again.

The ringing started again and Sam sighed as he hung up. "Cas..." He walked over to the stall. "Cas, please. Talk to me. Tell me what's wrong."

Cas stayed silent. He wiped tears from his eyes and sniffled quietly.

"Baby, please."

"I saw Ruby kiss you..." Cas choked out.

Sam looked down at his feet. "Oh... You saw that?"

"Yeah..."

Sam sighed. "Cas, I love you. I don't love anyone but you. I don't know if you had saw or not, but I wiped my cheek."

"You... did?"

"Yes, Cas. You're the only one that gets to kiss me. I'm sorry that she did that. If I could go back and stop her, I would."

Sam heard shuffling in the stall and then a click. The door opened and Cas stepped out. Sam immediately engulfed him in a hug.

"I'm yours, Cas. Remember that. I don't want anyone but you. I love you."

"I love you too, Sam."