Sam, HELP!

Sam was in the library, simply reading up on some lore, when he heard a scream.

"SAAAAAM!! COME HELP MEEEEEE!!"

Sam jumped up and grabbed the first weapon his saw, which was Ruby's blade. He took off out the library. "CAS?! CAS, WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"LIVING ROOM!!"

Sam ran to the living room and skidded to a halt when he saw Cas standing on the coffee table.

Cas looked up at Sam and immediately flew to his shoulders. "KILL IT!"

"KILL WHAT?!"

Cas pointed to the floor. Sam looked, expecting something terrifying, but only saw a small spider.

"Cas, really?"

"PLEASE KILL IT!"

Sam sighed. "Just, get off and watch it for me."

Cas flew back to the coffee table and watched the spider from afar.

Sam walked off and then came back with a paper towel. He saw the spider where he originally left it, killed it, then went and threw away the paper towel.

Cas smiled once it was gone. He looked up and flew after Sam.

Sam was washing his hands when he heard the flutter of wings behind him. "I can't believe you're afraid of a spider." He turned off the water and dried his hands.

Cas wrapped his arms around Sam, hugging him tightly. "Thank you for getting rid of it, Sam!"

With a chuckle, Sam hugged back and smiled. "You're welcome, Cas."