Cas Has A Question

Cas was confused.

But what else was new?

He was confused about sex. He wanted to know what happened during it and how to do it more specifically.

So he went to the one person he knew that would be willing to help him.

Dean.

No wait.

Wrong brother.

I mean; Sam.

"Sam? Can I ask you an important question?" Cas asked one night.

Sam looked up from his laptop. "Sure. What's up?"

"What happens during sex? And how do you do it?" Cas asked, sitting across from him.

"Uh...I can't explain it, Cas... It would be easier to show you, but-"

"Can you show me?"

"I-I don't- Cas, are you sure you want me to show you?"

"Of course. Who else is there that would be capable of showing me?"

"Uhm, Dean maybe? Don't you like him more than me?"

"Why would you think that, Sam?" Cas asked, seemingly truly offended. "I like you, Sam. You are more enjoyable to be around."

"Oh..."

"Well, how are you going to show me?" Cas asked, his eyes shining with excitement.

Sam looked down at his lap. "I was thinking of...actually having sex with you..." He whispered the last part, his cheeks reddening.

Cas thought about it for a second, then nodded. "Ok!"

"You...want to?"

"Yes! Please, Sam!"

"Alright..."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Get on the table."

Cas did as he was told and got on to the table. Sam got up from his seat and stood between Cas' legs. He leaned forward, pressing their chests together before connecting their lips. He put his hands on Cas' hips, gripping them tightly.

Cas was stiff, not knowing what to do. He felt Sam's lips start to move harder against his and slowly started to catch on. He began kissing back, making Sam hum in approval.

Sam took Cas' trench and suit jacket in his hands, and pulled them both off. He then tugged off his tie and thew it on the floor along with the jacket and trench.

Cas felt his pants become tight. He broke the kiss and looked down, then looked up at Sam, confused.

Sam grinned. "It's ok, Cas. It's all normal," he said before putting his hands under Cas' shirt and pulled it over his head. Sam licked his lips as his hands ran over his chest. "I never noticed how nice of a body Jimmy has."

Cas' cheeks began to heat up, making him look away. He was suddenly very shy and embarrassed. He shook those feelings away and looked back at Sam. I guess I should take his shirt off? He thought as he reached for the hem of Sam's shirt. He pulled it over his head and threw it down. He looked at Sam's chest and abs in amazement. Father...you did good on this one.

Sam noticed the amazement in Cas' eyes and laughed. He undid Cas' belt and unzipped his zipper.

Cas lifted up a bit as Sam pulled down his pants. He started to blush when he realized Sam was staring at his crotch, licking his lips.