Payback's a Bitch

Sam muttered something under his breath as he slammed the motel door shut, Dean's keys in his hands. He stormed over to the Impala and unlocked the back door, sliding in and slamming the door.

This was the third night in a row that Dean had kicked Sam out of the motel room, him and his blonde hussy needing privacy. This was the third night that he had to sleep in the Impala! He was getting too big for this shit! Oh how badly he wished they had more money to buy a second room.

He huffed and stretched out as much as he could, staring at the roof of the car. He wanted to get Dean back for this, but didn't know what to do.

"Hello Sam."

Sam jumped up with a gasp, hitting his head on the roof. He yelped and rubbed his head, looking towards the front seat. "Damnit, Cas!"

Cas ducked his head sheepishly. "My apologies, Sam... Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," Sam replied with a small sigh, dropping his hand and leaning against the door.

"Why are you out here?" Cas asked softly.

"Dean kicked me out again."

"Again?"

"He did last night and the night before."

"Why?"

"So he and his blonde bitches can have privacy."

"Sam, that is offensive to women."

"I'm sorry, but it gets aggravating when he kicks you out for three nights in a row!"

Cas sighed and looked towards the motel room door. Sam stared at Cas' profile and slowly began forming a plan. He got out the car, smirking a bit. He got into the drivers seat and closed and locked the doors. He felt Cas looking at him as he pushed the seat back, giving him more room for his plan.

"Sam, what are you doing?" The innocent angel asked.

"I have a plan to get Dean back...can you help me, please?" Sam asked, giving him his puppy dog eyes.

Can nodded. "Of course. What do you need?" Sam smiled lightly and patted his lap. Cas crawled into his lap, facing him. He looked at Sam, blue eyes shining with curiosity. "What's your plan?"

"Well, I'll need your consent first."

"Why?"

"To get back at him, I...want to have sex with someone in here."

Cas paused, looking at him with his head tilted slightly.

"I mean, if you don't want-"

"Ok."

"Really?"

"Yes. What do you want me to do?"

Sam grinned. "I need you to turn around and lean forward closer to the steering wheel."

Cas did as he was told and leaned forward. "Like this?"

"Yeah...just like that," Sam muttered. He ran his hands down Cas' sides and moved the back of his trench coat out the way. He bit his lip and slowly started to pull down Cas' dress pants and boxers. Cas lifted up a little bit and Sam was able to pull them down quicker and easier. He let them pool around Cas' ankles as he slipped a couple of fingers into his mouth. He got them nice and wet before taking them out and gently pressing one against Cas' hole. "Ready?"

"Yes, sir."

Sam's eyes widened at his choice of words. He licked his lips and pushed his finger into Cas, making him moan out loudly.

"Sa-am!"

Sam smiled and added in another, making Cas moan louder. He started to gently curl and scissor his fingers, letting the angel adjust to them. Cas started to bounce on top of his fingers, making him bite his lip. Cas was shockingly good at this.

Cas suddenly pressed against the horn too much and it honked, making him gasp quietly. Sam smirked a bit, not caring about it. He let Cas ride on his fingers as he used his other hand to unzip his jeans and take out his cock. He licked his hand before he started stroking himself, getting himself erect to the point where precum was dripping. His smeared it around his cock and let it go. "Hold on Cassie," he whispered softly.

Cas stopped riding his fingers. He whined when Sam pulled out his fingers, but gasped when Sam pushed the head of his cock into him.

"S'okay?"

"Y-yes!"

Sam smiled and completely filled him up. "So tight, Cas..." He muttered before thrusting up into him. Cas cried out shut his eyes. He started moaning loudly when Sam angled his hips a certain way and immediately found his prostate.

The way Sam angled himself made Cas get pushed against the steering wheel again, honking the horn. The only difference being the fact that neither of them cared.

Dean laid next to the girl, (whose name he think is Stephanie) and panted lightly.

"I should get out of here," Stephanie said softly as she got out the bed and gathered her clothes.

Dean watched her for a second with a small smirk, before getting up and throwing on his  boxers and T-shirt.

He showed the girl out and kissed her goodnight before she got in her car and left. He was about to head back inside when when the honk of a horn startled him. He looked around and looked at his car as another honk sounded. The light from the motel lit up the figure and he recognized Cas. He smiled softly, knowing that Cas was keeping Sam company and, deciding not to bother them, turned and went back into the motel room.

Cas screamed Sam's name as he came on the steering wheel. Sam grunted as Cas tightened around him and he came inside him.

Cas panted softly and leaned back into Sam's chest. He whimpered as Sam pulled out of him. "I-I love you," he whispered out as he slid off of Sam's lap.

Sam's eyes widened as he looked at Cas. "Wh-What?"

"I love you, Sam..." Cas looked down at his lap. "That's why I so quickly agreed to do this.."

Sam grinned and leaned over, kissing him on the lips. "I love you too, Cas."

Cas smiled happily and hugged Sam, making him chuckle and hug back. "Won't Dean be mad about what we did?"

"Technically it's his fault for kicking me out the motel room," Sam said as he reached into the backseat and grabbed a blanket, then laid down, pulling Cas on top of him. He threw the blanket over both of them and sighed softly.

Cas smiled and wrapped his arms around Sam's neck, curling up on top of him. Sam wrapped his arms around Cas' waist and together they went to sleep.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Sam groaned and opened his eyes just in time to see Cas fly off of him, taking the blanket with him. He groggily rubbed his eyes and sat up. "What's wrong, Cas?"

"DID YOU TWO FUCK IN MY CAR?!"

Sam turned his head and saw Dean staring at the cum drenched steering wheel and smirked. "You shouldn't have kicked me out the room. Payback's a bitch, Dean."

Before Dean could say anything else, Cas grabbed Sam's arm and flew them into another motel room.

Sam started laughing as he fixed his clothes. "His face was priceless!"

Cas grinned and fixed his clothes as well. He sat down on the bed and smiled at Sam, who was still laughing.

Sam sat next to Cas and kissed him on the cheek, giggling every few seconds. "Thanks for helping me, Cas. I love you."

"It was my pleasure, Sam. I love you too."

**********

Dean grumbled to himself as he cleaned his car. "I'm sorry, Baby. I'll never let them do this to you again," he said as he scrubbed the steering wheel.