You Know My Hips Don't Lie

Castiel walked into the strip club with a sigh. This had never been his type of place, but his brothers birthday party was being held there, so he agreed to go.

He found his family and friends and put a fake smile on his face as he joined them.

About an hour later, every had split up and was either getting laid, lap dances, or getting drunk.

Cas was drinking a glass of vodka when a door caught his eyes. He brought his glass up to his lips and took a sip as he watched someone open the door and go through it.

Feeling courageous, he picked up his glass and stood. He inconspicuously made his way to the door and silently went through it.

His eyes widened slightly as he took in his new surroundings.

It was another strip club, only the dancers were men and more women patrons were there, with the occasional guy, of course.

Mm... Now THIS is my kind of place.

Cas walked fully in and took a seat at an empty booth close to the stage.

"Alright everyone, it's the moment you've been waiting for! Here's Sammy!"

Cas watched as a tall, male dancer with long hair, beautiful eyes, and a black speedo walked on stage. Woah...

Sammy started to dance once the music started, immediately causing Cas to become enticed with him.

About halfway through his dance, Sammy and Cas locked eyes for a moment and Cas felt his pants become tight.

Sammy winked at Cas before finishing up his routine. When he finished, he sashayed off the stage and into the back.

Cas blinked and leaned back, placing his hands in his lap. He gulped lightly, knowing that the bulge in his pants was visible.

While he was trying to contain his erection, he felt someone slide into the booth next to him. He turned his head and was surprised to see Sammy sitting next to him, wearing t-shirt that showed off his muscles and some jeans. When he saw the boy, he completely gave up on trying to get rid of his bulge. "Um, hello."

"Hi! I'm Sam."

"I'm Cas."

"That's a sexy name."

Cas blushed. "Thank you."

"No problem. So, did you like the dance?"

"Yes. It was amazing."

"Thanks honey! Would you like a private show?" Sam leaned closer to him and whispered in his ear," Or maybe, I can help you with your little problem under the table," he gently bit Cas' earlobe and gave it a small pull before letting go and leaning away.

It was taking all Cas had to not fuck the boy right there. "I, um, yes... Yes."

Sam smiled and took Cas' hand. He stood and pulled him out the booth, before leading him to a private room.

The room pretty much looked like a bedroom. A bed in the middle of it, a dresser to the left of the room, and a couple of lamps.

Sam let go of Cas' hand and made him sit on the bed. He closed and locked the door, then turned back to Cas. He took off his own shirt before straddling Cas' lap. "I promise I'm clean," he whispered softly before pressing his lips against Cas'.

Cas kissed him back and placed his hands on Sam's hips, gripping them tightly.

After a minute of kissing, Sam pulled away and lifted Cas' shirt over his head. He threw it on the floor, then looked at his chest. "Wow," he whispered as he stared.