Poor Dean

Dean walked to the kitchen of the bunker one morning. He wasn't fully awake yet, so he knew a cup of coffee would help that.

As he neared the kitchen, he heard some strange sounds emitting from it.

"Nngh... C-Cas!"

Dean furrowed his eyebrows and walked into the kitchen. "What are you two doi-"

He let out a scream and ran out the kitchen.

Sam gasped when he heard Dean scream. "C-Cas, st-stop! D-De-AH!" He came into Cas' mouth with a small scream.

Cas pulled away from Sam's cock with a small pop. He swallowed and then tilted his head. "What were you saying?"

"D-Dean... He came in..."

"Oh... Uh, oh..."

The two decided not to bring up the topic and they hoped Dean wouldn't either.

He didn't. He didn't want to.

About a week later, Dean was coming back from a supply run. He put away everything, then headed to Sam's room. He had needed another toothbrush, so being the best big brother ever, Dean got him one.

Dean walked in Sam's room, looking down at the toothbrush. "Hey, Sam, I got the tooth- OH MY GOD!!"

Cas and Sam looked up at Dean, who had wide eyes. Cas was buried deep into Sam. Sam was on his back with his legs around Cas' waist. Both of them were panting heavily.

"D-Dean-!" Sam tried to say something, yell at him to get out, something!

Cas looked Dean right into his eyes and said, "Would you like to join, Dean?"

Aaaaaand, I leave the rest to your imagination!