Problems

Sam couldn't cum.

He had tried everything, but he just couldn't do it.

He used his fingers to work his hole, toys that Cas used to tease him with. Everything.

But nothing worked.

He was currently laying on his side in his bed, jerking himself with his eyes closed. He was ready to cum, but he just couldn't.

Sam started to cry silently, yes, cry. He was in pain and was frustrated.

He worked a finger back inside of himself as he stroked his swollen, throbbing cock.

"Please... Please... PLEASE!" He cried out as he added another finger and started moving both his hands faster.

In all honesty, he didn't know what was wrong with him. Maybe it was the fact that he hadn't seen Cas in a few days, (Angel business), or maybe, his body was starting to shut down on him.

Sam kept working on himself, still crying. I wish Cas was here. He thought as he tightened his eyes.

Cas heard Sam's 'prayer' and appeared home in an instant. "Sam- oh!"

Sam jumped and turned his head to Cas. Cas saw the tears falling down his face and hurried over. "Sammy? What's wrong?"

"I-I can't cum and it h-hurts."

"Oh, Sam... I'll help you with that."

Cas gently grabbed Sam's hands and made both of them cease what they were doing. He flipped Sam on to his back, then gave Sam a gentle kiss on the lips, before kissing his neck.

Sam whimpered quietly as Cas started to kiss down his chest. He let his eyes flutter shut.

Cas took Sam's cock in his hand and started to kiss the tip. "Tell me, Sam, does this hurt?" He used his grace to start filling Sam up.

Sam gasped and arched his back. "Cas, i-is that you?"

"That's my grace, Sam. Does it hurt?"

"N-No it feels good."

Cas nodded and made it seem very thicker, thicker than what Sam was used to. "Is that-"

"Ohh, Caaas!" Sam started to rock his hips, pretty much trying to ride the grace.

"No, Sam. Stop. Let me take care of you."

With a small whine, Sam stopped. He felt Cas' grace start to move inside of him and he moaned.

Cas smiled and kept his grace going at the same pace. He pulled Sam closer to the edge of his bed by his hips, then got to his knees.

He took Sam's cock back into his hand, and started to leave little kisses on it. He smiled when he felt Sam's pre-cum start to leak. He gave it a few licks, before taking it into his mouth.

Sam closed his eyes and clutched the sheets tightly in his fists. He finally felt ready to cum, but he didn't, thinking Cas would make fun of him for finishing so early. But, this is what he needed. He needed Cas. He couldn't cum because Cas wasn't there.

Cas started to bob his head, feeling Sam's cock hit the back of his throat. He kept bobbing his head, going fast, and letting his teeth graze it as he did.

Sam screamed and arched his back. His grace had hit his prostate. "Ca-CAS!"

Cas gently rubbed circles in Sam's inner thighs. He kept bobbing his head, making sure to keep moving his grace.

Sam couldn't help it anymore. With a scream, he came down Cas' throat.

Cas usually could tell when Sam was finished coming, but today he pulled away a bit too early and got a lot of cum on his face. He chuckled and cleaned Sam up as he stopped his grace.

Sam panted heavily and opened his eyes. He noticed Cas had cum on his face and sat up. "Cas, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"Sam, it's fine. I promise." Cas started to walk to their adjoining bathroom, but Sam stopped him.

Sam grabbed his wrist and pulled him back. He gently grabbed Cas' face and cleaned him up.

Once everything was settled and Sam had his clothes back on, the two laid in bed, cuddling.

"Thank you, Cas... Thank you so much."

"It was my pleasure, Sam. How long were you trying?"

"I don't know... An hour of so?"

"Sam! You should have been prayed to me!"

"I didn't want to bother you... I knew you were busy..."

Cas gently kissed his lips. "I don't care how busy I am, if you can't cum and it's hurting, pray to me. You're more important to me than anything else."

Sam smiled happily and wrapped his arms around him. "I love you, Cas."

"I love to you too, Sam."

-----------

Sooooo, I saw some fanart on Instagram that inspired this. xD Weird, I know. XDD