The Section's Code (Important Announcement)

THE SECTION'S CODE

This is a work of fiction

This is a work of fiction. All the characters, events, businesses, places in this book have no existence whatsoever outside the imagination of the author and have no relation to anyone having the same name or names, and it is use fictiously. All the incidents are merely invention and products of author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

Not a horror story.

WARNING:
This contains sensitive, brutal and dark scenes. Read at your own risk.

This was written when I was just 15 years old, started from notebook and transferred into here. So please bare with the brutal and immature scenes, childish way of writing, dialogues and such. I just edited it quickly (without thinking of the process too much) because I also want to stay at the style to see my progress over time. I also edited some scenes, dialogues and some names of the characters.

P.S: This story was made because of the demands of my highschool classmates. Apparently, I used most of their names for my characters here. As you go through flipping its pages, magulo siya because there's a lot of characters and names involve. I include all of my classmates kaya ganoon. And yes, marami kami sa isang classroom. So I hope you can bare with all the confusing names.

-

Story Title: The Section's Code.

Written by: Jollianeycris

© All right reserved. 2017