No One's Side.

Klay surprisingly kisses me back, which felt so good. I got this Wierd feeling in my stomach and I just couldn't explain it, all I knew is I didn't want to lose that feeling.

"Cough cough." Someone says, I quickly turn around.

"Oh hi Andre." I say blushing looking back up at Klay.

"You go off the grid and all I get his a 'Oh hi andre' Really Kaylee?" He says rudely looking at Klay.

"Look we can all go inside have some tea and I'll explain everything. Sound fair?" I say looking back and forth between them. Klay nods his head, but Iggy still taking some time to think about it.

"Fine." Andre says in defeat. I opened my apartment door and went straight to the kitchen to make some tea. Klay and Andre sat in the living room area.
I really don't know what was up with Andre, but I needed to ask him. Once the tea was made I went into the living room and sat across from them. No one started of the conversation,

"How was movie night?" I ask Andre, taking a sip of my tea looking over at Klay.

"We didn't have one, since we were out all night looking for someone. Your lucky we didn't call the police." Iggy says looking directly at me.

"I needed time to think, okay. Besides I am a grown ass woman and I can do what I want." I say right back at him. I raised my eyebrow, because he knew I was right.

"Well if you were a grown up, you would've faced your problems and not run from them." Andre says leaning forward in his chair. Two can play this game.

"Okay guys calm it down." Klay buds in.

"Well I'm sorry if I trusted someone with my darkest secret, and they just blurt it out to whoever they want." I say leaning on my knees.

"I was trying to help you!" Iggy says raising his voice. I wanted to laugh, but I knew that would make him even more mad.

"If I wanted to tell him, I would've." I say totally forgetting that Klay was actually sitting right there.

"Look why don't we calm it down a little bit, and act like adults?" Klay says separating me and Iggy. "Andre was trying to look out for you, but it was your choice to tell me." The tension between me and Iggy were unbelievable.

"Who's side are you on Klay?" Andre asks looking over at Klay for the first time. Klay's eyes went wide and was put in a very awkward situation.

"I'm on no one's side." Klay says looking between Iggy and I. "Andre and me better get going to practice." Klay says getting out as quick as possible. After another stare down Andre finally decided to leave. God I need a drink. So tonight I decided I was going out with some of my modeling friends.

I showered and did my make up, and finally picked out my outfit. It was a reddish maroon color. I couldn't wait for tonight! Soon enough my girls texted me, and I got my Uber. When I arrived at the club, I met up with my friends at the bar.

"Hey girls." I say walking into the circle they got going on.

"Hey girl." They all say hugging me. They ordered before I got here so shot were already a flowing. We were feeling the buzz, since we've already been there an hour.

Klay Thompson POV🙃
"Okay dude you really need to get out." Draymond says, but only because he wants to go out. I roll my eyes but everyone else agreed with him. I guess we are going to the club. 

"Ooh boy, it's about to get lit tonight." Shaun says heading to the bar. I rolled my eyes and follows all the boys to the bar and ordered a drink. An hour later all the boys except Stephen and Andre were grinding against a girl, I just sat at a bar stool. Iggy came up to me and smirked, I was confused.

"Kaylee's here." He says pointing over to her. I smirk right away, and look her up and down. She looks so good tonight that outfit she was wearing suited her so well.

Kaylee's POV
I was already drunk as fuck, and I didn't care. I was dancing with my girls and having a great time.

"Oh my God the whole Warriors team is here." One of my modeling friends say, I turned around. She was right. My eyes right away searched for Klay, and quickly found him looking at me. I wanted to walk over to him, but I saw Andre right next to him.

"Damn they are some fine guys." My other friends says, I nod my head finally looking away from Klay. I needed another drink, but that means I have to go to the bar. I decided I'd go to the other side and grab a drink.

"Hey Kaylee." Klay says.

"Hello Klay, what are you doing here?" I ask trying to sober up, but failed. "You look good tonight." I say walking closer to him.

"Kay, your really drunk right now, you want me to take you home?" Klay asks taking my drink out of my hand.

"Yes Klay, we can head over to my place, and have some fun." I say starting to unbutton his shirt. He quickly stopped me and put both my hands to my sides.

"Kay, your really drunk right now, and I don't want to take advantage of that. I will still drive you home, now come on tell your friends goodbye." So I did as he said, I told my friends goodbye and left with him.

"Why are you so nice to me?" I ask while we were in the car, he looked confused. "I can't even count on one hand how many times I hurt you, and we just started to hang out. Like come on boy, your making me feel these Wierd feelings I don't understand. You seem to always appear around when I need you most." I was gonna continue but I was cut off.

"Kaylee, you should be careful about what you say, your really drunk right now. Your not clear minded." I laugh.

"You want me to open up to you, and I am, but you stop me? You really don't make sense." He laughed, and allowed me to continue.

"Yea I know Iggy told you about Blake, and I know it was so dumb. Did he tell you the part where my parents don't want me to date basketball players?" Klay shook his head surprise.

"What's wrong with basketball players?"

"My parents think they play women and don't wanna settle down. Your not one of them though, you know I actually had a dream about me and you starting a family." I finally realized we were already at my condo. "Thanks for the ride Klay. I'm not gonna remember anything tonight, but I want you to know that I like you."