Who Throwing Shade?

"On to Portland we go!" I say to Klay as we were walking back to his truck. They destroyed the Blazers and are now 2-0. Which is good going to Portland.

"Your coming to Portland with us?" Klay asks giving me that hopeful look. I nod my head,

"I don't see why not." I state. I get into his car and watching him as he does the same.

"Awesome. I'll get the tickets." He says  turning the car on. I roll my eyes. I have money too. I can buy my own tickets.

Kaylee🍉- Hey A, you going to Portland?

Ayesha🍽- I can't. I have to watch the kids and work.😝

Kaylee🍉- Bummer. I wanted to sit next to you. 

Kaylee🍉- Wow. That sounded like I was in 5th grade. Sorry.

Ayesha🍽- Its fine lol.. Have fun at the game.

Kaylee🍉- I will.

     "Is Ayesha coming?" Klay asks he was probably sneaking in my convo. I shake my head,

"No, she can't make it. I'm buying my tickets now. They went on sale." I announce knowing this will trigger Klay.

"Babe," Here it comes. "I can buy you the tickets. You don't have to spend your money."

"Klay, you do know I have a job and my own money right?" I challenge knowing he'll go on about how he wanted me to come so he can pay for me.

"Yes, I do know that, but I want you to come." Did I call it or did I call it. "Kaylee, don't buy the tickets now. I will later." He adds and I roll my eyes.

"Klay, I already bought the tickets." I confirm he gives me a look. "Next time okay?" I ask knowing I'll low-key buy them.

"Promise? Because I know you will buy them behind my back." Damn he knows my ways.

"Ugh. You know me to well." Klay laughs. "I promise I won't buy the tickets to the fourth game." I promise rolling my eyes.

"Thank you." He says smiling. I just turn the radio station up since it was the song I wrote with Drake. The song finished and the radio person was talking. 

"So listeners rumors had it that Drake and Kaylee were well you guys know what happens. Hint hint. And my little birdy told me that she was catching feels and Drake didn't like that, so he took her off OVO Records." I think a switched turned and I was pissed.

"What the fuck is this? That Nigga telling shit to everyone? Making me sound like a fucking slut. That pussy. Oh my God. Drake finna die." I basically scream in the car after hearing that.

"Damn that Nigga trying to get back to you." Klay says sounding pissed off as well. "Why do you turn into a bad ass bitch every time you get mad?" Klay asks me and I laugh realizing I do that.

"I don't know, man. I just start swearing and shit like that." I was just furious. When I go to my apartment in going to call Drake up and tell him he's a pussy ass bitch.

     The next morning I want to get back at Drake.

-Image of a very sexy
pic of me-

When @champagnepapi try to say that I was thirsty, when I left his ass. Get the story straight.

   "Your playing with fire." Klay says holding his phone in his hand. I shrug my shoulders,

"I'm not gonna let him get away with telling the whole world that I'm a slut." I reply to Klay getting out of bed.

"Okay. Send me that pic though. You look hella fine." I laugh and nod my head quickly sending him the photo. "That's going to be my background." Klay whispers to himself, but I still hear.

"Don't you have practice today?" I ask. Klay nods his head. "What time?"

"Shit. Right about now. See ya later. Love ya." He says before walking out quickly. This is the perfect time to call up Drake. And I do exactly that.

    "I thought you said you'd lose my number?" Drake answers the phone rudely.

"Yea, but you clearly didn't lose mine." I snap back already pissed off at him. "Why did you lie to that radio show? We both know damn well I left you."

"Hey I was just warning the world who not to sleep with. You probably have a disease." I laugh.

"Okay. I'm going to tell you this once. I haven't bothered you at all. Now you starting this beef. Either your really bored or dumb as fuck." I argue.

"I ain't throwing shade. I'm telling the truth." Drake says nonchalantly. "You still fucking Klay?"

"Yes I am. So you can back the fuck off and don't say shit about me. I ain't going crawl back to your small ass dick." I bite back.

"Now who's lying. Baby Girl, I made you scream like no one else." I laugh.

"Drake, I was faking it. I just wanted it to be over." I then quickly hang up. He's got some serious issues.