Do it Myself.

Cause I'm still hood
Hollywood couldn't change me
Shout out to the haters
Sorry that you could phase me
Ain't been vindicated

Today was the day where Drake and I finish up the song, and make sure everything is good. I think the song is amazing, and I'm glad we went with it.

"You ready, Kaylee?" Noah asks smirking. We were all in Drake's kitchen pouring drinks getting ready to hear the song drop on the radio.

"We all know Drake, but Kaylee Vega. They just dropped a song together called a moment for life, and you guys are the first to hear it." The radio person announces. Everyone takes a shot. I then hear the opening notes, then finally my voice. Damn I sound better then I thought. Couple minutes later the song is over and we all take another shot.

"You sounded beautiful, baby girl." Drake says whispering in my ear biting it slightly. I just smile and pour myself another shot. Finally the hype was over and it was just me and Drake in the kitchen.

"Now that we're alone," I walk up towards him slowly. "I think we should celebrate." I finish, playing with the strings on his sweatpants.

"Oh really?" He asks grabbing the sides of my hips pushing me against the counter. "I think that's an amazing idea." Drake says leaning down to kiss my neck. My hands move up along his stomach taking his shirt up. Aubrey then took it off letting me gawk at his very fit figure.

"Damn." I whisper as my hands go down back to his sweatpants. Well we all know where it went from there.

Klay Thompson POV
        I was currently driving in my car on the way to practice when the radio person announces the new song my Kaylee Vega. My heart instantly stops, but then saddens when they say drake was featured.

"You've got to be kidding me." I was so tempted to turn it off, but I also really wanted to hear it.

I fly with the stars in the sky
I am no longer trying to survive
I believe that life is a prize
but to live doesn't mean your alive

"Damn." Kaylee's voice was fucking amazing. I never knew she could rap this good. If it didn't have drake in it I would love this song.

What I tell em hoes bow bow bow
to me, drop down to your knees
Young money the mafia that's the
word the lil cease
-
Fuck it me and Kaylee getting married today and now you bitches be Hatin can catch the bouquet 
Yea your the star in my eye you and all them white girls party at 5

What the fuck is this? He serious oh my God. I can't believe Kaylee let him say that, or she catching feels? No this can't be happening. Fuck. I have to fix this now. So she's still in Toronto, but probably with him. I don't know where he lives. I need to win her back, but I don't know how.

      "Dude, you look like shit." Stephen says as I walk into the locker room. He was probably right, I was bringing myself down on what I did to Kaylee. She can never leave my mind.

"I feel like shit." I say setting my bag down. Iggy was pissed at me and wouldn't talk to me. I mean she's like cheated on my before, but we actually have never been as serious as we were when I fucked up. I always thought it would be the other way around. She would break my heart, but I broke her, maybe even more then her heart.

"Still nothing from Kaylee?" He asks, I laugh slightly remembering the lyrics to the song.

"A song with her and Drake just dropped, and it's full of fucking shit." Just thinking of him with her made me sick. I'm suppose to be with her not fucking Drake.

"Oh Moment for Life? I thought it was pretty good." Stephen says making me look at him even more pissed then before. "If looks could kill." He says before walking out. I have to fix this, but I don't know how. Practice was over and everyone was in the locker room.

"Andre, hol' up." I yell seeing him leave. He does turn around for a second but keeps walking. "Come on man, I need your help." I say catching up to him.

"What do you possibly need my help with? I lost my best friend because of you, so why would I help you?" Andre says. He was totally right and I feel awful.

"Look I want to get her back." I say not knowing what else to, but Andre just laughs.

"Really Klay? You are really dumb. Don't you realize she's never coming back? Why do you think she was so iffy doing more then friends with benefits with you?" Iggy was right about so many things.

"Can't you talk to her or something? Or anything? As you said you are her best friend, she has to listen to you." I need to try something anything, but I can't get to her without Iggy.

"No Klay, I'm blocked by her. You don't think I've tried to contact her? I have so many times, but I always get the number isn't available." Wow I really did screw everything up.

"Well Iggy, tell me what the fuck I'm suppose to do? I've been driving myself sick with figuring out how to get her back." Tears brimmed my eyes, but I wouldn't let them fall out.

"Give up, man, you lost her." Then he walks away. Fuck this. I'm going to Canada myself.

This is for my friend Bella!
Love you, Bella!