'Chapter twelve'

Brendons POV

"Yeah... I could eat something."

,she said quietly. I walked over to the fridge. As far as I know I should have some human food. Accually I started to like their food it's just not good against my hunger. But other than that I enjoyed it.

I had a pizza in there. She'll probably like this. I took it out of the fridge and put it in the oven. I heard a squeal from behind me and turned around fast. I looked at her in schock, but she was smiling really wide. I raised an eyebrow. "I just love pizza...", she said laughing. I turned around and turned on the oven and smiled for some reason. I could stop myself from smiling as I turned around.

"We have to wait two more hours before its dark enough to go out.", I informed her and walked over to the couch. She followed me then. I didn't bother though. I sat down and so did (y/n). But with distance. Well I didn't judge her I just totally freaked out and destroyed my bedroom like 10 hours ago.

At first we just sat in silence but then she broke it. "Since when are you here?", she asked while looking at the floor. It was a good question though because I didn't quite remember. I tried to remember really hard, but I could just guess. "Maybe like 90 years were I really lived here, but I visited the human world for so long. Like maybe five hundred years...", I said still thinking. She looked up and at me with wide eyes. "You're that old?", she asked me in disbelief. I looked at her for a second before I nodded. Was I that old? I think my age is pretty normal for a demon. Silence came back.

After a few minutes what felt like hours she broke the silence again. "Why do you live on earth now? And what are you supposed to do here?", she asked slowly and her words got quieter with ever word she spoke. I raised both eyebrows and put my hand on my chin. "I don't quite know accually... I think we were supposed to get cursed souls, but that was long ago. Now we just hunt to survive, because we can't go back.", I explained slowly. "...to hell?", (y/n) asked and i nodded. I really didn't recognized how long I had been here before she asked me.

I didn't even know why I told her all these things. Normally I wouldn't... well whatever. I'm just getting weirder and weirder...

After a while I stood up to look after the pizza. It seemed like (y/n) was deep in thoughts because she winced as I got up and her eyes wide for a second. I was worried for a second. What? No. I wasn't. If course I wasn't. Why should I even.

I got the pizza and cut it into pieces. Then I walked back to her and gave her the plate. She immediately began to eat. And I never saw a human eating this fast. In like two minutes she ate the whole thing. (Y/n) sighed happy after that. Which made me hap... No! Fuck you brain! Stop it!

"Thank you!", she said and smiled. I felt a smile creeping on my face too and I couldn't stop it. Fucking why? To think of something else I took the plate and brought it back to the kitchen and put it on a counter. I looked on the clock again. Just one more hour before we can go. I should start to prepare things.

"We're going in one hour.", I informed her as I got back into my torture room. I just needed to get a rope or something. Luckily I had one. To be honest more that one but one that didn't hurt when you would wear it. I took it out of this wardrobe and got back to her. She was already standing again an looking at me with excited eyes.

"I'm gonna tie you onto me. I need to be sure that you won't escape.", I said stern. And she nodded excited. I went to another room again and tried out how it would be the safest and invisiblest way to do this. After a while I knew how. I got into my room and got a second jacket. I threw it over to (y/n) and she catched it.

"Put this on.", I half odered and she did as told. I tied the rope around my wrist and then around hers. I didn't let much distance though. "I don't want other humans to see the rope see we need to...", I sighed, "...hold hands... that way no one would see it, you understand?", I explained weirdly and scratched my neck. Her face got a little bit red for some reason but she nodded slowly after that.

"Okay, let's go."

A/N hey! My chapters are getting longer :D hope you like it that way^^