'Chapter twenty one'

Brendons POV

I turned back to my room hours ago with nothing. Everybody else had at least one corpse but after what happened I didn't want to hunt.

It was afternoon and I still did nothing. I just lay around. Not eating. Not talking to anybody. Not organising anything. Not training. Nothing. Just nothing. If I stopped breathing there wouldn't have been a difference. I changed my position like every minute. I just couldn't do anything. Not even sleep. I heard a knock. It was Dallon and Kenny probably. They asked me if I would want to hunt through the door. I just shouted no and I could nearly see the eye roll of Dallon. But I didn't care.

Yesterday as I tried hinting it wasn't giving me anything. Why try again. I fucking changed. I was not sure if I wanted to but fuck that. Maybe it's going to help me. Maybe not but... I just kinda hoped I won't turn human. They're so much weaker than demons but I didnt think that's possible. At least I hoped that.

I finally got up from my spot and streched. Maybe I just needed fresh air. Who am I kidding... but I need to get out for now. I took my cigarette pack. I didn't smoke that often but now it's necessary (I know that brendon is smoking weed often but not in this fiction '^')

I got a jacket because it was getting dark outside and with that it's going to get colder. So I went out as fast as possible. Otherwise someone would want to talk to me. I'm so sure of that. As I went put I could see Dallon and Kenny in the distance. Both had girls on their side. Human girls. What? Do they want to kill them later? But it didn't seem like it. Weird. Really weird. But I can't stare too long. So I made my way to the forest.

I entered it fast and walked towards the secret cave. I just needed some time to scream or sing. In my room others would hear me, so I needed to get here.

I entered the cave and walked to the little lake which reflected some light. I sat down on the floor and breathed. I just breathed at first. Then after a while I couldn't stay that calm.

I punched the floor and screamed. My skin got grey again and my horns grew. I felt my teeth in my mouth and my claws beginning to form. I screamed and screamed and screamed. The floor had several cracks and some pieces flew of but I didn't care. I didn't want to stop. I began to rip on my clothes and rip them off too. I went insane there. I punched the walls the floor and screamed like I never did before. After like two hours I was calm again. My fists were red and nearly bleeding. I sat down and leaned against a wall.

I had my human apperiance again after some minutes and began to sing.

(I don't want to be basic, but it's fitting now^^")

"This is Gospel for the fallen ones
Locked away in permanent slumber
Assembling their philosophies
From pieces of broken memories

Oh Woah-oh

Oh Woah-oh

The gnashing teeth and criminal tounges
Conspire against the odds
But they haven't seen the best of us yet

If you love me let me go
Cause these words are knives that often leave scars
The fear of falling apart
And truth be told I never was yours
The fear, the fear of falling apart!"

I sang silent at first but nearly screamed in the end. But then I went quiet because I heard something.

Like footsteps.