'Chapter sixteen'

Your POV

He screamed at me. He told me to leave him. Part of me wanted to run part of me wanted to stay. He didn't look at me. He looked at the ground. It seemed to hurt him too to say that. Weirdly it hurt me too. It hurt that he wanted me to leave.

But I had to see my family again and all my friends. I decided to go and tried to think of the bad things he did to me so it would be easier for me. I wanted to say sorry but I couldn't. I turned around and walked away slowly, then faster. I ran. I had to leave. I'm sorry, Brendon.

When I arrived outside the cave I stopped running but kept on walking. I closed my eyes for a bit as I walked through the forest. I really didn't want to leave him. But I'm human. I can't stay in a world of demons. I have to get back to my normal life. I looked at my phone.

I was down there for over a week?? Wow...  That's why I'm so hungry. I looked back for a second. But I saw nothing. I kinda hoped to see him, but he wasn't there. I looked at the messages I had. Like 20 calls of my parents and friends and a few messages. They were really concerned. But in the last days nobody wrote me. They probably thought I was dead or something. I put my phone back in my pocket for now.

I tried to breath slowly and sat on the ground. The wound on my stomach was better now. I was confused, that it was that much better in these few days. I touched the bandage slowly with my hands and sighed. I felt like crying but I had to search where I was. I could hear the road. It was morning, so everybody wanted to drive to work. But it was still dark, so nobody would see me.

I stood up again and I walked towards the sound of the cars. I don't know why I didn't called anyone. I just walked towards the road. When I was out of the forest I tried to see anything I know. I think I was in my hometown. A little far away I saw a trainstation. There had to be a plan! I walked towards it in a hurry.

As I got there I remembered the name of the station and saw hoe I was able to get home. I waited for the train, while people some people stared at me weirdly because I looked really messy and my hair was greasy, but I tried to hide. When the train arrived I walked in and sat in a corner. I drove for a bit until I needed to get out. I walked home in trance and when I was at the door I hesitated.

I'm home. I knocked. I was scared. What will my mother say? What will my father say? The door opened slowly and there stood my mother. She looked shock and tears began to fill her eyes. She nearly threw me to the ground as she hugged me.

"Y/N! Where have you been?"

A/N: Yayy thank you for the many reads on this story!! ^^