Chapter 06

Roger's POV

I knew the address Mandy lived with Cynthia and drove rapidly through London streets.

"Drive slower, please, I'm afraid," Mandy said in the passenger seat. "You do not have to run like that, you've almost killed me now.

"It was not my intention, Mandy. As much as I hate you, I would never kill you, okay? I would not hit you, please, I'm sorry for that, "he said sincerely, slowing down the speed of the car.

"That's better," Mandy said, looking at me quickly, then at her hands.

Wow, how beautiful she looks, I must admit to myself. Very beautiful and sexy, but without vulgarity. I try to focus on the direction not to hit the vehicle, but this time by the dizzying beauty of Mandy. Damn, she's getting prettier since the first time I met her two years ago.

The silence in my car was already bothering me when I asked,

- What happened? When I almost hit you, you were running, as if you were going to the taxi stand.

"I was going to get a cab to go home, but you almost killed me," Mandy said with tears in her eyes and irritated.

"Mandy, please, can you tell me why you were crying?" Did someone hurt you? I asked.

"No one has hurt me, and it's Amanda, I told you," she said irritably.

- It's Mandy, okay? - I said looking at her quickly - I repeat again, someone hurt you?

"No, I was just at a party from a college classmate and there was a boy I had a certain interest for, but he was kissing me with another girl at the party and it really annoyed me," Mandy said looking at me sadly. .

"This guy must be a sucker then," he said, stopping the car at a red light.

"Why should he be a sucker?" - She asked.

"Because you are very beautiful, Mandy, I must admit," she said sincerely. "Although you are my number one enemy, my dislike, despite being arrogant, arrogant, self-centered, egocentric, you are very beautiful.

Mandy winced.

"I told you it's Amanda, and I'm not all you said." At the moment I do not consider myself beautiful, "she said.

"But you are," he said, looking at her with intensity.

The green light opened and I left with the car.

Amanda's POV

Roger would take me home, after almost running over. Of course I had to invent some history for him, to tell the reason for my crying. And I told him that he had gone to a party from a college classmate, and that I met the boy there who was interested, but he was kissing another. It was the only story I found to speak at the time. Roger will never know that I am the daughter of Alex Bristley, one of the powerful directors of EMI Music.

And Roger confessed that I am very beautiful, but arrogant, arrogant and self-centered. Of course I'm not like that, who has these beautiful "qualities" is him. I glance quickly at Roger: He has a brown beret on his head, his smooth dark blond hair is loose. He's wearing eyeglasses, because of his myopia, it is with a blue shirt, jeans jacket, torn jeans knee and he wearing an All Star in mid - cut, as he shook the car pedals.

"Most of the time I always see you as All Star," I told him curiously.

Roger looked at me quickly and smiled insolently.

"Do you see what I mean?" He asked with a laugh.

"Just curious," she said irritably. "Do not you have other types of shoes?"