Chapter 66 - November 1975 / Part 01

Amanda's POV

Friday, November 7, 1975.

Six pm. I'm leaving EMI Music and I'm going to my apartment that I live with Cíntia. Rog is still with the boys in the recording studio, hitting some final details of the album A Night at the opera. They have already chosen the album cover, photos on the back cover. They are just finishing the mix, because next week the album is already in the process of being finalized, to be released on November 21st and next week, the boys will already be touring the UK, for the release of the album . I told Rog that as soon as he left the studios I was to go straight to my apartment, so I will prepare a dinner for him. Cíntia had left EMI Music earlier to take a photo shoot with Pink Floyd at another location.

By the time I'm leaving the EMI Music building, I see a man approaching me, hooded, and his blue eyes glittering at me. The eyes are very reminiscent of Roger's. I tried to run, but he grabbed me and put a cloth on my face and saw nothing else.

Roger's POV

Eight-thirty at night. The boys and I were already leaving EMI Music, when my father-in-law, Alex Bristley said,

"Guys, Cynthia called now. She said that Mandy is not in the apartment, she still asked if she left here at six o'clock sharp and I said yes. She's worried and I'm worried.

- I was already going to the apartment, to meet with Mandy, she said she would make dinner for me - Said worried - Where will be my love? She would not go anywhere else.

"I do not think so, Rog. If she was sure my daughter would have warned her. I have a bad feeling, "Alex said." And I discovered some things about Olivia and her father today, that I wanted to talk to my daughter too, but since the boys are here, I'll tell all of you.

"What did you find out?" I asked my father-in-law.

- I paid a journalist from EMI Music to follow in the footsteps of Olivia and he found out where she lives. He went through a journalist who was also looking for a job in NME magazine and interviewed her and he managed to leave a mini camera in Olivia's office and also a small tape recorder installed in her office to capture images and conversations. Come, come with me to my office, "Alex said.

In the pictures we have seen that Emily, Michael my father, has often been in the last few days to meet Olivia and they talked about the Queen. Emily hates me, because I've broken up with her, and she already knows I went back to dating Mandy, after all the news flies. My father never loved me and said he wants to see my destruction just like Queen. In the recordings we heard that they planned to kidnap Mandy and take her to a country house, which Olivia has outside London and she is captive there. So they would ask for a millionaire ransom to drop Mandy, otherwise she would kill her. The hijacking of the idea was Emily, who was welcomed by Michael and Olivia. And as I did, they paid someone to try to kill me and kill all the members of Queen. But we do not know who is, who will do it.

"Unfortunately, I suspect my daughter was abducted by the end of the afternoon for them," Alex said desperately.

"If she's been kidnapped, they'll contact you, asking for a millionaire ransom," he said, startled.

"I'm capable of giving all my money, to get my daughter back," Alex said to the point of crying.

"Mandy will come back to us and well, my father. Can I call it that? - Said looking at my father-in-law with tears in his eyes.

"Of course you can, my son," he said, hugging me tight and we cried together.

"Something has to be done, we have to get in touch with the police and it will be now, my dear ones," said Freddie, already picking up the phone to dial.

"What intrigues me is who will be the person they hired to kill us, who will it be?" Bri said thoughtfully.

"We have to figure it out," Deacy said worriedly.

Meanwhile, Freddie on the phone was talking to the police.

- It's me, honey. Freddie Mercury - Said my friend in despair - I'll give everyone an autograph, but now what I have to say to you is life and death.

Freddie, as unbelievable as it sounds, was the quietest and explained the whole situation and soon the police would meet us and we would expect them to contact us.

Five minutes later, when the police were fired, we were leaving the building when we saw someone coming into the EMI Music building firing on some security guards. The person was hooded, wielding a machine gun, pointed toward us.

"I BELIEVE IT'S THE DAMN PERSON WHO WANTS TO KILL US," Freddie shouted. "RUN EVERYONE.

The person started to shoot in our direction and each one ran to one side. Freddie managed to escape the building, turning around, but the person now came toward Bri, Deacy, Alex, and me. Damn it, we're going to die.

"From here, I will not kill Alex, because I have orders for it, but the Queen members will be dead." The hooded man smiled.

He could not identify the person's voice, but, Alex acknowledged.

- I recognize your voice. It's Lilian Schavinsk. I recognize your eyes. Alex said desperately.

"It's me," she said smiling, pointing the gun at me first. "I'm going to kill you, Roger at the behest of your dear father." Michael sends you my regards.

Amanda's POV

I open my eyes and I'm in a dark place, totally without light. I'm alone in a room and my feet and hands are tied.

- Help! HELP! HELP! I started screaming desperately and crying.

I was certainly kidnapped. I want my father, I want my boyfriend, my friends. At that moment he enters the large room, a person who lights the light and at the moment I see it is Emily Schavinsk. She smiled at me Machiavellian and approached me and crouched and looked at me in silence and then put a knife on my neck.

"Do you know what I want?" Kill her, you bastard, but I'm following orders, even because Olivia, Michael, Mike, and I will share the value of your millionaire ransom, we will contact your father to pay your ransom of one million pounds. She smiled triumphantly.

"No, he will not pay for that, damn you, damn you." I went into despair.

Emily smiled once more and began to tell them the plan. God, Queen's boys are in danger, Rog is in danger.

"At this time, my mother already killed them and left only your father alive," she said.

"No, that can not have happened," I said, crying. "I hate you. You are lying to me.

"I'm not lying," she said, pointing the knife at my neck. "I told Roger that if he was not mine I would not be anybody else, not even him." You would never be together. ROGER WAS TO BE MY! I LOVED YOU VERY MUCH BUT, HE DISRUPTED ME! Emily cried out of control.

I was crying, thinking of my beloved boyfriend.

"You'll never see your boyfriend again." I loved Roger very much and today I hate him and he is a dead man at this hour! She started to laugh uncontrollably and I cried thinking of the worst."And if the ransom is not paid, my dear little sister, you will be the next to die."

To be continued.