Chapter 51 - July 1975 / Part 01

Saturday, July 5, 1975.

Roger's POV

Freddie, Bri, Deacy and I are rehearsing a song, composed by Freddie titled Bohemian Rhapsody, which will be on the band's next album.As Freddie is sitting down, playing his grand piano, he had explained how we should do the vocalized parts we should do. We all sang the excerpt:

I see a little silhouetto of a man

Scaramouche! Scaramouche!

Will you do the fandango?

Thunderbolt and lightning

Very, very frightening me!

And I start to sing with Freddie the part:

Galileo! Galileo!

Galileo! Galileo!

Galileo, Figaro!

Magnificent!

At that moment Freddie stops playing the piano and looks at me.

- Dear Rog, your falsetto is excellent, but, put more emotion in the part sung, please. - Freddie said.

I sighed irritably and tried once more.

This new song is Freddie's darling and he said that with her we will reach the worldwide stardom of Rock and Roll.

We rehearsed for hours, not just this song, but others.

The month of July has already started going fast. From August, we will record the band's new album. In the next few days it will be Bri's birthday and then it will be mine. I'm very happy with Mandy, I'm the happiest guy in the world and in love. She changed my life.

On Monday, July 7, I went to Mandy at night, in front of the language school, where she studied French. It's nine in the evening. I went to get her and take her home. I do everything to protect my little redheart, my princess, since she was almost sexually abused last year.

"Good evening, my love," she said, kissing me on the lips as she leaned against the car.

She did this because there was no one watching us.

- Good night my princess. - He smiled kissing her.

We kissed and then got into the car and drove straight to his apartment.

POV Narrator

Roger thought there was no one watching them, but he was wrong, because across the street, Mike's car was parked, Mandy's co-worker, and he saw them kissing each other in love. Automatically, Mike took his camera and took pictures of Roger and Mandy hugging and kissing and after Rog and Mandy left, he also left with his car.

Mike POV

I can not believe. So Mandy is secretly dating Roger. Damn. Son of a bitch. I begin to tap my hand hard on the vehicle of my car. The engagement ring that Olivia said she saw on Mandy's finger certainly was Roger who gave it to her. What hatred I'm feeling inside my heart.Thankfully I can prove that they are together with the photos I took. This will go to Olivia's hands and who will also know about it will be Emily. I'm sure she will feel a great hatred, just like me.

Mandy and Roger's courtship is in full swing.

To be continued.